Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smtevo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
I just went through 2 sets of Dr. DRE Powerbeats headphones and the left ear blew out both times. I am going to return them and was wondering if there was any other headphones out there with the ear clip like the Powerbeats and as good of bass at the powerbeats?

draz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010
I personally use Sony's MDR-EX38iP which has an in-line remote w/mic that works with the iPhone.

No clip or around the ear hook, it just stays in my ear and I hardly need to adjust them even under heavy movements such as running on a treadmill.

I've been through dirt cheap ones and really expensive ones (Apple In-Ear) and the Sony one's are mid range price, with a remote w/mic that works with iPhone, and one of the best sound (with lots of bass) out of the many I've bought. And most of all, they stay in my ear when working out.

alox

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Rocketfish Mobile-RF-MAB2

Smtevo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
I personally use Sony's MDR-EX38iP which has an in-line remote w/mic that works with the iPhone.

No clip or around the ear hook, it just stays in my ear and I hardly need to adjust them even under heavy movements such as running on a treadmill.

I've been through dirt cheap ones and really expensive ones (Apple In-Ear) and the Sony one's are mid range price, with a remote w/mic that works with iPhone, and one of the best sound (with lots of bass) out of the many I've bought. And most of all, they stay in my ear when working out.

Hey thanks for the reply, I've tried those ones and the Beats have a ton more bass. I also really need the clip.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Rocketfish Mobile-RF-MAB2

I prefer in ear, thanks for the reply though.

Alxvasqz12

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2010
Texas
you should definitely check these out. sennheiser adidas cx i680
they are compatible with all iphones and are sweat/water proof

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.