Mar 31, 2011, 11:35 AM
why was it closed? :mad:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=12299314

Steviejobz
Mar 31, 2011, 11:37 AM
why was it closed? :mad:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=12299314

LOL, So you start a new one?

Probably because it had gone way off topic.

blueridge
Mar 31, 2011, 11:39 AM
lol.. common courtesy for an admin to leave a comment at the end before its closed.. doh guess its not mac approved :D

As7eroidS
Mar 31, 2011, 11:40 AM
LOL, So you start a new one?

Probably because it had gone way off topic.

lol ok good answer :D

we need a thread for us to discuss on the order status from Portenzo.

As7eroidS
Mar 31, 2011, 11:41 AM
lol.. common courtesy for an admin to leave a comment at the end before its closed.. doh guess its not mac approved :D

yea i agree that was very unethical :mad: but apparently they did

MODERATOR NOTE

We have removed many posts in this thread which violate the Forum Rules. A few reminders:

Corrections. There is no need to point out another poster's spelling or grammatical errors unless you think it is causing confusion. Remember that not all members are native English speakers. Communication, not correctness, is our goal.

Off-topic posts. Off-topic posts will be deleted/edited.

Chattiness. Use the forums to discuss the topic of the thread, not as a substitute for Instant Messaging.

Insults. Direct personal insult of another forum member (e.g., "You are an idiot.") and other name-calling. You may dispute somebody's opinion but not attack/flame the person who stated it. There are a lot of other non-direct-personal insults that won't necessary get you banned instantly, but depending on the context/nature may lead to post editing, post deletion, warnings, or time-outs. They include telling people to shut up and being extremely or repeatedly rude or sarcastic. It's not your place to tell other users they are not welcome; if they follow the rules, they are welcome.

Trolling. Do not post in order to anger other members or intentionally cause negative reactions.

Please keep this thread on-topic and friendly, otherwise it will have to be closed. Thanks.

blueridge
Mar 31, 2011, 11:44 AM
yea i agree that was very unethical :mad: but apparently they did

yah.. i just saw they reopened it.. thats cool.. atleast the Mod Eric did come back and explain.. but just imagine if everyone went to fb doh :rolleyes:

glen e
Mar 31, 2011, 11:49 AM
OK, where were we?

Oh yeah...

Where the he** is my portenzo??

King Luis
Mar 31, 2011, 12:02 PM
when were your order dates?

mine was on the 26th, which would make it the 28th. shipping says 5-21 days USPS Canada.

so i got close to a months wait for my 23.5 case.