Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sam1990

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
Hey,

I have just received my new iPad 2 and want to protect the back, I have heard bad reviews about Zagg so would like to keep away!

I would like to buy a Wrapsol and or the BSE Skin but shipping alone to the UK comes out more expensive than the actual product! ($33).

I have searched the internet high and low and I am unable to find any UK suppliers of this kind of invisible back protection for the iPad 2, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Sam

wallstreetcrash

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2008
New York
Hey,

I have just received my new iPad 2 and want to protect the back, I have heard bad reviews about Zagg so would like to keep away!

I would like to buy a Wrapsol and or the BSE Skin but shipping alone to the UK comes out more expensive than the actual product! ($33).

I have searched the internet high and low and I am unable to find any UK suppliers of this kind of invisible back protection for the iPad 2, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Sam

BSE is $2 shipping to UK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.