PDA

View Full Version : Moshi Ivisor for IPad 2

Tategjs
Apr 1, 2011, 08:29 PM
Contacted Moshi yesterday.. They said the new Ivisor will be out mid April. The Ivisor will come in both white and black, it will also come in crystal and anti-glare. I have no experience with the product. I've heard it's great... The easy install and no bubbles are the main attraction.. Let me know what you guys think. Please share any experience with the product if you used it on the original ipad. Thanks in advance..

qooberman
Apr 1, 2011, 08:44 PM
Yea this is the best thing after the iPad. I heard it is one of the best screen protectors out there. No Bubbles, No Dust and No Stress!!!

Tategjs
Apr 2, 2011, 08:30 AM
Bump, I would love to hear your thoughts.. I have small children so a screen protector is a must..

cue003
Apr 2, 2011, 11:00 AM
I wonder how the white will match up to the white ipad and what it would look like after install. Let us know what you think once you get it installed and such.

Thanks

Tategjs
Apr 2, 2011, 11:48 AM
I have the black and I heard it's spot on... I never even thought about the whites matching..

kfscoll
Apr 13, 2011, 12:06 PM
This screen protector is available now at moshimonde.com. I've ordered one via overnight shipping so I'll report back once I get in installed and have a chance to try it out.

Windstalker
Apr 13, 2011, 04:21 PM
I want to see whether this kind of screen protector interfere with the "touch-tivity" with the screen.

Has anyone tried this product to see whether there's any?