PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a grey poly Smart Case?

londoner888
Apr 1, 2011, 09:24 PM
I'm looking to get a smartcase for my iPad 2 but can't justify 59 for one.
Not so keen on the Polyurethane colours, but thinking to go for the grey one as it's the most neutral one available.

So anyone have a pic that they can share...preferably on a white iPad :)

Hellishness
Apr 1, 2011, 09:34 PM
FWIW I think it'd look fine.

benjayman2
Apr 1, 2011, 09:41 PM
I have a white iPad and grey poly combination. I found this to be the least glaring color choice, which is what I was looking for. The other poly's were a bit too bright for me (like highlighters IMO). I was also thinking about getting the cream color in leather, but couldn't justify the price.

robbyneal
Apr 1, 2011, 09:48 PM
I have one, and to be honest I bought it because it was cheaper and a more neutral color. After using it for 2 weeks, I have to say it looks alright, but if you're going to use it everyday I would have preferred one of the leather options. They look nicer. I'm not too fond of the smart cases because of limited protection and I have a treegloo case (slim book style) on order. These are relatively similar in price to the smart cases, and more practical when carrying around. They have great customer service , made in the USA, and offer many color options. But I also haven't received it yet, but it seems like it will be a great case. I will be using the smart case at home and the treegloo when I leave the house. Seems like a good plan to me.

So in the end if you don't care too much about protection, or don't need it, get a smart case of your choice. Or if not, I suggest a book style like the one I am getting. These are good cases to look at if you go that route: portenzo, pad and quil, treegloo, dodo.

I didn't mean for this to be so long, lol, but I hope I helped

kevinkc
Apr 1, 2011, 11:37 PM
I'm looking to get a smartcase for my iPad 2 but can't justify 59 for one.
Not so keen on the Polyurethane colours, but thinking to go for the grey one as it's the most neutral one available.

So anyone have a pic that they can share...preferably on a white iPad :)

I pulled the trigger on one for that same reason...neutral. Pic at this link.

http://db.tt/yKDuYjp