PDA

View Full Version : Mmm.... The smell of Leather

Inverted81
Apr 2, 2011, 05:38 AM
I originally ordered the polyurethane smart cover, but wasn't overly impressed with the colour I ordered. I went to have a look in my local Apple store, once I could get in there after the rush, and ended up forking out for a red leather case instead.

Do I think it's worth the 59.00 price tag here in the UK? No, not really, but it sure smells fantastic (sounds a bit pervy no..?) and the colours of the leather range are much more my taste......:apple:

Are people finding the same?

katyoshi
Apr 2, 2011, 05:46 AM
I got the blue polyurethane smart cover and I like this one. It's a lot better than apples iPad case in the first version of the iPad. However I have not tried the leather cover...only got to touch it and smell it. It is rather classy and also, expensive. I'm sticking with my poly blue cover but I'm tempted to order the leather red cover when I feel like being classy. So ill have the best of two worlds: poly whenever I feel like having fun and the red leather when I'm feeling like I want to show classy looks with a litle bit of red seduction. ;)

FutureStan
Apr 2, 2011, 05:52 AM
I got the blue polyurethane smart cover and I like this one. It's a lot better than apples iPad case in the first version of the iPad. However I have not tried the leather cover...only got to touch it and smell it. It is rather classy and also, expensive. I'm sticking with my poly blue cover but I'm tempted to order the leather red cover when I feel like being classy. So ill have the best of two worlds: poly whenever I feel like having fun and the red leather when I'm feeling like I want to show classy looks with a litle bit of red seduction. ;)

Dear god I hope you're a girl.

ste1164
Apr 2, 2011, 06:36 AM
The colours I wanted were all for the leather smart covet :( I ended up getting the grey cover. I am very happy with it though :)