PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that will forward a US vinyl skinit skin to me in the UK?

KevinM2
Apr 2, 2011, 06:09 AM
I have my smart cover for my new iPad 2, but I want to buy a Skinit vinyl skin for the rear, but unfortunately, Skinit won't ship the one I want to the UK due to "licensing" reasons.

Is there anyone I can use to forward a US order to me over here to the UK?

Thanks,
Kevin

xraytech
Apr 2, 2011, 09:51 AM
I have my smart cover for my new iPad 2, but I want to buy a Skinit vinyl skin for the rear, but unfortunately, Skinit won't ship the one I want to the UK due to "licensing" reasons.

Is there anyone I can use to forward a US order to me over here to the UK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Were you trying to duplicate copyrighted material?

KevinM2
Apr 2, 2011, 10:17 AM
Were you trying to duplicate copyrighted material?

??

Don't understand your question :confused:

normwood
Apr 2, 2011, 10:34 AM
??

Don't understand your question :confused:

I believe he is asking if you want to upload artwork for the skin that is copyrighted material.

I'm guessing you are just looking for a particular skin design that Skinit doesn't have the license to sell in the UK/Europe.

Steve

KevinM2
Apr 2, 2011, 10:38 AM
I believe he is asking if you want to upload artwork for the skin that is copyrighted material.

I'm guessing you are just looking for a particular skin design that Skinit doesn't have the license to sell in the UK/Europe.

Steve

Ah, I see what he is getting at now.

No, absolutely not. I do NOT want someone to simply e-mail a jpg (or similar), I just want to find some way of getting an actual Skinit skin, purchased from Skinit directly by me, to be shipped over to me in the UK.

Thanks for clearing things up.

Kevin.