PDA

View Full Version : "Smart" leather case

archdelux
Apr 3, 2011, 12:14 AM
I am looking for something like this, but cheaper: http://www.boxwave.com/products/smartcase/apple-ipad-2-smart-case-nero-leather_4284.htm

Basically a slim leather case that has the magnets in the cover. There are plenty of cases that are nice-looking leather cases but most without the 'smart' technology.. any solutions that are reasonably priced?

Thanks!

corykane
Apr 3, 2011, 11:03 AM
I just pre-ordered the Maroo MOKO II leather iPad 2 case. It is the same company as Cyber Acoustics. They said the MOKO II would have a camera cutout and the magnets in the cover. I thought the Cyber Acoustics case for the iPad 1 looked awesome so that is what I am going with for the iPad 2.

archdelux
Apr 3, 2011, 11:12 AM
I just pre-ordered the Maroo MOKO II leather iPad 2 case. It is the same company as Cyber Acoustics. They said the MOKO II would have a camera cutout and the magnets in the cover. I thought the Cyber Acoustics case for the iPad 1 looked awesome so that is what I am going with for the iPad 2.

Thanks for the suggestion. It doesnt look like this has magnets though--doesn't mention it on the website anywhere..do you know if this will function as a smart cover?

entatlrg
Apr 3, 2011, 11:20 AM
Order the Yoobao

batman75
Apr 3, 2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. It doesnt look like this has magnets though--doesn't mention it on the website anywhere..do you know if this will function as a smart cover?

I also ordered the Maroo case. I ordered the Maunga version but they are all the same except for materials. I contacted them and they did say it will have magnets. You can also see some commentary on their Facebook page.