PDA

View Full Version : Notepad Case?

chrsb
Apr 3, 2011, 08:30 AM
(First time poster here go gentle) I have a case idea, maybe there is one like it already.

I am looking for a case that turns the iPad into a pad of paper so I can use it as a pad of paper in an existing portfolio. It would have a flap behind the iPad so I could slide it into my portfolio where the paper pad would go.

Right now I slide it in a pocket in my portfolio, I can not post pictures yet or I would show you.

WoodrowCall
Apr 3, 2011, 08:33 AM
(First time poster here go gentle) I have a case ideal, maybe there is one like it already.

I am looking for a case that turns the iPad into a pad of paper so I can use it as a pad of paper in an existing portfolio. It would have a flap behind the iPad so I could slide it into my portfolio where the paper pad would go.

Right now I slide it in a pocket in my portfolio, I can not post pictures yet or I would show you.

I've never seen anything like this, and I'm not sure I would trust it if I saw one. I definitely want my iPad held in much more securely than a pad of paper. That being said, check out booq and their folio case. It has a pad of paper on one side, and you put your iPad in the other. It seems close to what you're talking about.

aricher
Apr 3, 2011, 02:02 PM
I've never seen anything like this, and I'm not sure I would trust it if I saw one. I definitely want my iPad held in much more securely than a pad of paper. That being said, check out booq and their folio case. It has a pad of paper on one side, and you put your iPad in the other. It seems close to what you're talking about.

Moleskin also makes a case with iPad on one side, pad of paper on the other.