PDA

View Full Version : Screen Protector + Stylus?

misdy
Apr 3, 2011, 06:24 PM
I'm wondering if anyone happens to have a boxwave type stylus that also uses a screen protector. I'm looking for one with a smoother finish that won't inhibit the use of the rubber-tipped stylus. I currently have a zagg invisible shield on it, but I'm super unhappy using it. It feels much too tacky, and using a boxwave stylus on it doesn't work really well. It squeaks. I want to get a replacement, but I want to make sure I get one that'll work well with the stylus.

sotie
Apr 3, 2011, 06:42 PM
I have a boxwave and it works well with my Power Support film.

Pballer110
Apr 3, 2011, 06:50 PM
Works well with wrapsol.

misdy
Apr 3, 2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks guys. No squeaking with those?

sotie
Apr 3, 2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys. No squeaking with those?

Just checked my boxwave on the crystal iPad 1 film and there's no sound at all.

smp4502004
Apr 4, 2011, 01:23 AM
I've got the Crystal Clear screen protector from SGP and would definitely recommend it. I can't imagine why it wouldn't work great with a stylus. I paired this screen protector with the Invisibleshield on the back, and it is a great combination with Smart Cover.

misdy
Apr 4, 2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks, I'll probably go with the power support since you checked for me. Is SGP tacky at all? I mean, the zagg one works fine, I just can't stand the squeaking and it's a crummy fit anyway. I bought it from best buy so I can't return it to the website. I'm just going to eat the cost and get something better that is a smoother texture. Hate the feeling of the zagg so I want to make sure I get somethng different.