Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

penfan82

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
Saw this on iPhone forum ...was curious I case everything from my old classic to my touch iPad and droid x I'm neurotic about casing just curious how many of u have no case on the iPad doesn't matter which model who goes totally naked and r u worried about it not being cased?

joehahn

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
CT
I prefer to USE the device naked, but I keep it in a sleeve when it's not in use. Same as my MBP.

dmaul1114

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2011
I use the smartcover and love it as I love how thin and light the device is and don't want to add bulk to it.

I'm also not anal about minor scratches etc. as I'm not one to sell and upgrade every year. I tend to use devices until they get pretty outdated or stop working, so buy the time I upgrade a gadget is worthless even if in mint condition.

Iceage

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2010
IPad: naked. SGP leather for the back and a sleeve for when not in use. Absolutely love it! Tried different cases and IMO, it takes so much away from the iPad. Sold them all! When needed, I have my Skadoosh iPad stand, another great product.

IPhone: naked with full body Zagg.

xMClass

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2011
California
Naked for me as well. It just feels better to hold without a giant case on it. I do use a sleeve when traveling though.

manticore999

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2011
I was just using the smart cover, but I have to say - I'm not a small guy and I just needed something more 'substantial'. I was always afraid of it slipping out of my hand. I just got (today) a Targus Versavu case and I really like it. It'll let me stand it up in 'portrait' mode, which is how I like to read books. I also now feels better when I'm carrying it around.

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
BSE on the back, orange smart cover and SGP Steinheil Crystal skin on the front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.