Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shinji4c

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
Hi
After reading the thread about fraud sites, i now understand why i haven't received my mac. What can i do??? I emailed him number of times but haven't received anything and the website says all the bull****....i have the proof of wire trasfer and everything but dont know what action i can take from here...
Please help and let me know what to do
Thank you

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Unfortunately, odds are that you have just learned a very expensive lesson. Who did you "buy" from? Where do you live? I'd contact the local authorities, who will be best equipped to advise you. However, in most of these cases, your money is simply gone. I'm very sorry to hear that it happened to you.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I'm very sorry to hear that this has happened to you, shinji4c. Using a wire transfer doesn't leave many options. Using a Credit Card is usually the best option. It's best to purchase from a company that you already know. Don't feel bad though we all have to learn. I agree though, the first place to inquire is your local authorities. Please let us know what happens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.