Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jturn241

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
I got my powersupport crystal in the mail yesterday and it worked great on the front of my phone. On the back it worked well but it wont stick in the top corner. Is there a way to get it to adhere or am I SOL?

Anotoneher

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
I got my powersupport crystal in the mail yesterday and it worked great on the front of my phone. On the back it worked well but it wont stick in the top corner. Is there a way to get it to adhere or am I SOL?

I use powersupport and nearly every PS installation will do this and it's super easy to fix. Drag your thumb nail (nail side of your thumb down) slowly over the bubble area, starting a half inch from the trouble spot until your nail slides off the phone. Keep working it and it'll get smaller and smaller then disappear. After each nail drag press with your thumb HARD on the spot and rub around slowly. Then drag again.

jturn241

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
I use powersupport and nearly every PS installation will do this and it's super easy to fix. Drag your thumb nail (nail side of your thumb down) slowly over the bubble area, starting a half inch from the trouble spot until your nail slides off the phone. Keep working it and it'll get smaller and smaller then disappear. After each nail drag press with your thumb HARD on the spot and rub around slowly. Then drag again.

This worked well, thanks for the help

jturn241

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
The front protector isn't in the best position. If I were to use scotch tape like the directions say should I have an issue with it sticking again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.