PDA

View Full Version : Evernet Screen Cleaner is amazing!

aibo82
Apr 5, 2011, 02:39 PM
Just got this for my ipad:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Screen-Cleaner-Microfiber-Herbal-substances/dp/B004PQUF3W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A1UWUWMZJR5QHX&s=generic&qid=1302032541&sr=1-1

This stuff is stunning for the iPad screen dont know if its in the USA no streaks or smears and 100% natural

Makes my ipad like I just toke it out the box after a few wipes, dont work for the company lol and usually a cleaner is nothing to write about but this stuff is cool!

Halebopp
Apr 5, 2011, 03:58 PM
I usually wipe my iPad screen (or iPhone for that matter) on my shirt and they come out stunning, no streaks or smears and 100% natural

Antfer
Apr 5, 2011, 04:10 PM
I usually wipe my iPad screen (or iPhone for that matter) on my shirt and they come out stunning, no streaks or smears and 100% natural

Yeah. Me 2.

Xultar
Apr 5, 2011, 04:29 PM
A microfiber cloth.

If you wear glasses and use eyeglass cleaner....then occasionally use that with the microfiber cloth.

I don't see how a product can make it clearer than clear.

I may be in the market for some antibacterial stuff. But nothing can make it look better can it?

jonbones
Apr 5, 2011, 04:49 PM
i use cashmere dog sweaters

EricJD
Apr 5, 2011, 05:10 PM
A microfiber cloth.

If you wear glasses and use eyeglass cleaner....then occasionally use that with the microfiber cloth.

I don't see how a product can make it clearer than clear.

I may be in the market for some antibacterial stuff. But nothing can make it look better can it?

Exactly. I just use the same lens cleaner and microfiber cloth that I use with my glasses and it works great. I usually don't even need the cleaner; the cloth usually gets everything off pretty easily.

eyespii
Apr 5, 2011, 05:39 PM
I use the dust bag that came with my louis vuitton bag. Makes the iPad screen look 3D, and I swear the resolution of my screen increases every time I clean it.

I tried to use the dustbag that came with my Coach bag, and it just left scratches all over the screen. AVOID.

mbn2010
Jun 27, 2011, 03:45 AM
Thanks for your recommendation, I bought this product and it was great and I really liked it and impressed. Recommend this cleaner to all.

Again thanks
Just got this for my ipad:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Screen-Cleaner-Microfiber-Herbal-substances/dp/B004PQUF3W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A1UWUWMZJR5QHX&s=generic&qid=1302032541&sr=1-1

This stuff is stunning for the iPad screen dont know if its in the USA no streaks or smears and 100% natural

Makes my ipad like I just toke it out the box after a few wipes, dont work for the company lol and usually a cleaner is nothing to write about but this stuff is cool!

MacDaddy08
Jun 27, 2011, 06:35 AM
sniff sniff, I smell spam.....

I'll bet you $100 I get the same results with a damp cloth and a microfiber.

mbn2010 signs up on Macrumors today just to make a post thanking someone for a product they spammed almost 3 months ago?! right...

Sanveann
Jun 27, 2011, 10:41 AM
A microfiber cloth.

This is what I use -- works just great.

3goldens
Jun 27, 2011, 11:28 AM
windex and scott paper towels work just fine for me!

Smoothie
Jun 27, 2011, 12:06 PM
windex and scott paper towels work just fine for me!

Don't bite. He's joking.