PDA

View Full Version : question for those very familiar with eBay on deadbeat buyers

gnychis
Apr 7, 2011, 09:25 AM
For the first time in my 13 years on eBay, I hit a buyer which will not pay for an item they won. I am not concerned about reselling it or forcing them to purchase it, however I feel as though they deserve negative feedback for this. My fear is that, by giving the user negative feedback, they will give me negative feedback. Is it possible for them to do so without having paid for the item? I do not deserve negative feedback, however I fear the whole reciprocation thing.

Zerozal
Apr 7, 2011, 11:36 AM
Just file a non-paying bidder report through ebay and wait it out. You'll get your listing fees back, then you can relist the item.

As a seller, you can not leave anything other than positive feedback for a buyer. Ebay made this change quite a while ago. Therefore, just don't bother leaving any feedback at all.

As a fairly prolific seller on ebay (I'm a power seller), this happens all the time. Just file the non-paying bidder report and move on.

gnychis
Apr 7, 2011, 12:11 PM
Just file a non-paying bidder report through ebay and wait it out. You'll get your listing fees back, then you can relist the item.

As a seller, you can not leave anything other than positive feedback for a buyer. Ebay made this change quite a while ago. Therefore, just don't bother leaving any feedback at all.

As a fairly prolific seller on ebay (I'm a power seller), this happens all the time. Just file the non-paying bidder report and move on.

Great, thanks for the feedback and advice! I appreciate it.

I also see you're in PA... I'm in Pgh