PDA

View Full Version : xbox is my choice

mattevil
Sep 15, 2002, 06:16 PM
first of all i never had playstation so i dont care about backwards compatability. second if they stick with it it will be as easy to make games as it is for a pc. finally micro$oft loses on every system they sell so if you rent and dont by their games your taking money away fom micro$oft which is always good.

King Cobra
Sep 15, 2002, 06:27 PM
Really? Renting hurts M$? I know a local BlockBuster a town away... :rolleyes:

If you are into pure racing, I strongly recommend Project Gotham. It's challenging, as games are supposed to be. Also, if you are a hockey fan, pick up NHL 2003 from EA Sports.

That's another reason I didn't get GameCube. Four years ago, EA signed a contract with Nintendo, basically saying that EA will not support Hockey games for Nintendo. My brother, a HUGE gamer fan, told me about it a while ago. It's truly sad, since they have (IMO) the best Hockey games.

I played NHL 2002 a few hours ago and I'm still impressed coming out of my 6 or 8 year old Sharp CRT. :D

diorio
Sep 15, 2002, 10:47 PM
I'm staying with PS2 as my favorite.

mac15
Sep 16, 2002, 06:07 AM
nothing beats god ol, Gran Turismo 3 and Tokyo-Geneva

and I'm a huge Tony Hawk fan any version,

Stike
Sep 16, 2002, 06:35 AM
If I will ever have enough money to spend just for the fun of it, I will do the following:

- Get my Camera ready
- Purchase an XBox
- Go on the roof at home
- and throw the box on the street!!
(of courese with the camera on)

IŽll publish the video on the net then, and state that Microsoft has made a loss with this. LOL:D :D

Haberdasher
Sep 16, 2002, 09:00 AM
That sounds absolutely hilarious! I mean, really...I'd love to see someone STUPID enough to waste that kind of money!

Hey, why don't you just deprive Microsoft the old fashioned way...DON'T BUY IT!

(And I do get that you were not being serious about that post, but nontheless...)

diorio
Sep 16, 2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Stike
If I will ever have enough money to spend just for the fun of it, I will do the following:

- Get my Camera ready
- Purchase an XBox
- Go on the roof at home
- and throw the box on the street!!
(of courese with the camera on)

IŽll publish the video on the net then, and state that Microsoft has made a loss with this. LOL:D :D

It would hurt Microsoft more if you just didn't buy it. But if you suddenly inherit a fortune, it wouldn't be a bad thing to do. :D