Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Iceage

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Beautiful case but the price is on the high side @ $220 plus shipping. 20 days to make ...

Attachments

• ag01.jpg
    ag01.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 247
  • ag03.jpg
    ag03.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 186
  • ag06.jpg
    ag06.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 180
  • ag07.jpg
    ag07.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 177

plinkoman

macrumors 65816
Jul 2, 2003
New York
From the looks of it, it is identical to the libretto case, except it uses the strap instead of the magnets. Thus, no sleep/wake functionality. And it's $60 more than the libretto. I'm glad I ordered the libretto.

beama

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2011
From the looks of it, it is identical to the libretto case, except it uses the strap instead of the magnets. Thus, no sleep/wake functionality. And it's $60 more than the libretto. I'm glad I ordered the libretto.

After a week of looking at all options, I ordered the libretto yesterday. I emailed them today to see what the difference is between the libretto and the agenda besides the strap and they replied that the agenda is leather inside as well as outside. I can do without that!:)

MMakoto

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
oh wow, that case is just really elegant, just not too fond of those two corners not being covered.

where was it shipped from anyway? i don't see any US locations on their site, and i thought they mentioned 35 days to get to your door??

plinkoman

macrumors 65816
Jul 2, 2003
New York
oh wow, that case is just really elegant, just not too fond of those two corners not being covered.

where was it shipped from anyway? i don't see any US locations on their site, and i thought they mentioned 35 days to get to your door??

Vaja is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina

orpheus1120

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2008
Malaysia

It has your sleep/wake function.

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
Ordered a black and red Agenda last night from Vaja. The colours that I want (though the cream and red is looking mighty appealing now...), a reduced pricing, and the immediate shipping sealed the deal :D

I'll post pictures and impressions once I get it, but for now I'm absolutely psyched :D

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
way too much money when you can get a similar leather case maybe not as pretty for $180 less same basic design but with corner protection unless you just like stays symbols?

http://wilwired.com/?p=955

Well to be honest I have a Yoobao genuine leather folio which is quite nice (quality isn't all there, but it does the job just fine).

But I've wanted a Vaja case since I brought my first iPod back in 2003, and after going through half a dozen cases for the iPad 2 I've just taken the plunge.

Sure it's expensive, but it's something I will have for years. If you can justify the cost, why compromise?

sexytabitha

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Well to be honest I have a Yoobao genuine leather folio which is quite nice (quality isn't all there, but it does the job just fine).

But I've wanted a Vaja case since I brought my first iPod back in 2003, and after going through half a dozen cases for the iPad 2 I've just taken the plunge.

Sure it's expensive, but it's something I will have for years. If you can justify the cost, why compromise?

But you won't have the iPad for years and it sure won't fit the iPad 3 so yes wasted money. Its not like Luggage that you use for years and can throw any years clothes in it. But hey i understand the need for status symbols

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
But you won't have the iPad for years and it sure won't fit the iPad 3 so yes wasted money. Its not like Luggage that you use for years and can throw any years clothes in it. But hey i understand the need for status symbols

Bwahahaha, it's not like I carry my iPad about on my neck on a gold chain so people know I've got one. The Vaja case is quite discreet and actually, I WILL have it for years because I don't plan to sell this iPad next time around for an iPad 3 ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.