Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdamA9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Guys,

After a screen protector, but not one with a glossy, smooth shine to the finish. I want a matte finish, kind of like the feel of an ordinary monitor, that has a textured feel to it if that makes sense.

Have looked on Amazon but can't see any with that description - does anyone know what I'm talking about, and know where I can get some?

Thanks

sotie

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
Power Support Anti-Glare has a matte finish. However, the anti-glare/anti-fingerprint properties of it are at a sacrifice to screen clarity.

i7QuadCoreMania

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2009
splash masque off amazon from Blueharboronline.

it comes in a 3 pack, and is excellent quality! after I showed my coworkers the 2 spares I had were spoken for lol.

I had power support for my original iPhone, quality was good but the cutouts for the holes was not aligned perfectly, also it was 20 bucks for 2 small pieces.

I would not hesitate to recommend it to a friend.

http://www.amazon.com/splash-Masque-Protector-Anti-Glare-Generation/dp/B004QEG5VY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1302283638&sr=8-2

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
Thanks I'm gonna consider it, at a 10th of PS price. Trying to avoid the PS premium. want to use my Pad outside.

mrholder

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2009
Bought one at Wal-Mart last night, but didn't like the foggy look it gave the screen. If you don't mind that anti-glare look, and if you get one from Wal-Mart, don't get the wrapsol. You have to wet the back of the screen protector and squeegee it on. I should have tried the Griffin Screen Care Kit. It's a dry application.

Pballer110

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2010
Bought one at Wal-Mart last night, but didn't like the foggy look it gave the screen. If you don't mind that anti-glare look, and if you get one from Wal-Mart, don't get the wrapsol. You have to wet the back of the screen protector and squeegee it on. I should have tried the Griffin Screen Care Kit. It's a dry application.

The wrapsol is really good. The wet application makes it much easier to install. Plus they have lifetime warranty, so if it gets too scratched up or something you can just get a new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.