PDA

View Full Version : AF-S Nikkor 35mm F1.8G DX deleted from Best Buy

Artful Dodger
Apr 8, 2011, 12:18 PM
Well just as a hunch I called the local Best Buy store seeing if they have this lens or would be getting it in soon and it has been deleted from their inventory as a whole and not just select locations. I had looked online to see if any of the area stores had one before my local camera store got their shipment in next week and nothing from Buffalo south to Pittsburgh and east past the the Finger Lakes Region in NY.

I'm waiting but found this of some interest to pass along if anyone was thinking about picking one of these up soon.

Cliff3
Apr 8, 2011, 01:54 PM
Funny what a 9.0 earthquake will do to your product pipeline. Adorama, B&H, and Amazon are all backordered too. I imagine this is not the only Nikon product affected.

Artful Dodger
Apr 8, 2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah I found it interesting though that if I had an order the guy said they would issue a refund if it was paid for otherwise I wouldn't get one from them.
I do wonder now though since I'm on the wait list at my local camera shop how the quality will be with everything that has happened in and around Japan. I'm glad to see folks over there are able to resume work again I just hope conditions are good for them as well.