PDA

View Full Version : iPhoto question

joey4127
Mar 2, 2005, 11:39 AM
I hate hpw it groupes my photos by year...Even though it's in my library, when i try to open one in Photoshop it groupes them by year, but i can't remember whn i took some of the pictures...Please help

PlaceofDis
Mar 2, 2005, 11:55 AM
what exactly is the problem? i couldnt make much sense out of your post, besides that you do not like how iPhoto groups the photos by year, if you want them to be opened in PS then open the iPhoto preferences, and you can have them edited in PS through iPhoto, that is probably your best bet, or just drag the photos you want to edit to the PS icon in your dock to open them in PS, hope this helps

joey4127
Mar 2, 2005, 12:11 PM
lets say i want to email a picture. When i try to attatch it, it's all grouped by year. It doesn't just have a folder called Library.

wordmunger
Mar 2, 2005, 12:24 PM
lets say i want to email a picture. When i try to attatch it, it's all grouped by year. It doesn't just have a folder called Library.
Just select the picture you want to send, then click "email" at the bottom of the screen. Don't try to root through iPhoto's organization system. It's designed for you to find your pictures visually.