Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
The special notes for the iPod entry for the buyer's guide should reflect the fact that all iPod models were recently updated, and thus a split in the lines is not essential just yet to get a truer picture.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
They were not all changed. There isn't a new special edition and the 20gb is still the same.

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Your right but it would be had to keep track of all the new iPod (and a lot of updating).

It also reads this:

"The iPod has been split over multiple model lines now, so this release log isn't entirely accurate. The iPod Shuffle is clearly a Buy Now recommendation. The iPod Mini and regular iPod are less clear. We may have to split these releases to get a clearer picture."

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
What I meant was that the iPod mini has since been updated, so that statement sjpetry posted is going to need some tweaking. I also think that the iPods really should be broken up into their constituent parts (iPod shuffle, iPod mini, iPod photo, iPod).

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
wrldwzrd89 said:
What I meant was that the iPod mini has since been updated, so that statement sjpetry posted is going to need some tweaking. I also think that the iPods really should be broken up into their constituent parts (iPod shuffle, iPod mini, iPod photo, iPod).
I agree.

Was it the quote that needs tweaking or my words?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.