PDA

View Full Version : Buyer's Guide updates

wrldwzrd89
Mar 2, 2005, 02:50 PM
The special notes for the iPod entry for the buyer's guide should reflect the fact that all iPod models were recently updated, and thus a split in the lines is not essential just yet to get a truer picture.

killuminati
Mar 2, 2005, 07:13 PM
They were not all changed. There isn't a new special edition and the 20gb is still the same.

sjpetry
Mar 2, 2005, 10:16 PM
Your right but it would be had to keep track of all the new iPod (and a lot of updating).

It also reads this:

"The iPod has been split over multiple model lines now, so this release log isn't entirely accurate. The iPod Shuffle is clearly a Buy Now recommendation. The iPod Mini and regular iPod are less clear. We may have to split these releases to get a clearer picture."

wrldwzrd89
Mar 3, 2005, 05:43 AM
What I meant was that the iPod mini has since been updated, so that statement sjpetry posted is going to need some tweaking. I also think that the iPods really should be broken up into their constituent parts (iPod shuffle, iPod mini, iPod photo, iPod).

sjpetry
Mar 3, 2005, 04:42 PM
What I meant was that the iPod mini has since been updated, so that statement sjpetry posted is going to need some tweaking. I also think that the iPods really should be broken up into their constituent parts (iPod shuffle, iPod mini, iPod photo, iPod).
I agree.

Was it the quote that needs tweaking or my words?

wrldwzrd89
Mar 3, 2005, 06:24 PM
I agree.

Was it the quote that needs tweaking or my words?
I meant the quote.

Mechcozmo
Mar 3, 2005, 06:50 PM
The 40 GB iPod (normal one) disappeared... that should be addressed, too.