PDA

View Full Version : What else do you carry around with your iPad?

SixPints
Apr 11, 2011, 12:55 PM
I'm curious as to what else you might carry around with your iPad during working hours...

When you go to meetings do you get handouts and take notes? Do you cram the handouts into your iPad case or do you have another case too?

I use a three-ring binder as I have a lot of papers necessary for meetings and notes but have adapted it to the iPad as well. The best part is that the binder is so stealthy that it can be left on the front seat of my car without worries. I have a zipper three-ring binder and a regular binder and I switch them out depending on which project I'm working on and the iPad goes from case to case in seconds.

Is anyone else using old fashioned paper along with their iPad sometimes?

Thanks.

OneForGadgets
Apr 11, 2011, 01:22 PM
Since I was getting sick of carrying 2 bags to work (gym and other bag for work), I combined them and have been happy with it. I just carry my iPad 2, (2) plastic folders for my INBOX and READ/REVIEW (GTD Setup) and then my gym stuff.

franmatt80
Apr 11, 2011, 06:48 PM
I have my iPad in a smart cover and back skin, and carry it around with an extra large Moleskine notebook, which is exactly the same size as the iPad. Papers fold in the notebook if I need them for meetings, and then I either file them or take photos of them and file them electronically in Evernote.

I've experimerned with a couple of skins tht have a pocket for accessories and will also fit the notebook- Targus Crave works well and I'm trying a few others. The aim is for it to take up as little room as possible in my handbag...!