PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 dock, UK?

Lostanddamned
Apr 11, 2011, 04:00 PM
Has anyone in the UK managed to get their hands on the iPad 2 dock? The Apple store in Exeter didn't have any on release day and neither did Stormfront in Plymouth, Covent Garden didn't have any on either of the occasions my mum has been in there and Brighton's Apple store didn't have any today.

Is there a supply issue at all that anyone is aware of?

RobTuck
Apr 11, 2011, 04:58 PM
I was told that none of the stores have them yet. Although a girl in the Covent Garden store said today that they should be getting 3rd party accessories in within the next week and a half, so to try again then.

yyr
Apr 12, 2011, 03:09 PM
I placed an order last night on the Apple web site where it's saying 3-5 days to ship.

himesh
Apr 13, 2011, 04:46 AM
Mobilefun have a price but I spoke to them and they said they don't have a date for the iPad 2 Dock (http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/apple-ipad-2-dock-p28414.htm) as yet.

davwil
Apr 13, 2011, 02:05 PM
I think mine ordered from the apple web store where delivered today, but we were out at work. Funnily enough.

Cheers David

yyr
Apr 13, 2011, 05:33 PM
I placed an order last night on the Apple web site where it's saying 3-5 days to ship.

received shipping notification today so it's real.

RobTuck
Apr 15, 2011, 09:01 AM
Just an update from me on this:

I went into the Cardiff St Davids 2 Apple Store yesterday, and they had 4 iPad 2 Docks on the shelf at lunch time. Well, 3 after I bought one :)

So it looks like stock is starting to trickle in.