PDA

View Full Version : I lost my iPod Shuffle...

Solafaa
Mar 3, 2005, 01:02 PM
...in my pocket.

This is the funniest thing that happend to me in a while. I starting going to the gym after a a few months of resting from a back injure, so i loaded my iPod Shuffle up then started to watch some tv before heding to teh gym. After i was done i got up and took my sports bag and when i came to my desk there was no iPod shuffle! After 10 mins of looking i gave up and went to the gym, while i was changing i found it in my pocket :)

The iPod Shuffle iss so small and light that i lost it in my pocket :). The sound was great and i had tons of people (girls to) asking me about it :)

PlaceofDis
Mar 3, 2005, 01:24 PM
haha thats great!!

makes me want one all the more, did you get any cute girl's numbers? :p

hey at least you found it though

iGary
Mar 3, 2005, 01:44 PM
That's shy I always use the dorky lanyard. ;)

Solafaa
Mar 3, 2005, 01:53 PM
The only reason why i got teh shuffle is when i go to the gym, it really works great.

bbarnhart
Mar 3, 2005, 01:54 PM
I wonder if Apple could on future iPod when syncing with iTunes, it would make a call out to AppleiPodLocater.com (or something). It would upload information about itself such as it's serial number and what IP it's coming from. Then if you lost your iPod and someone sync'd their your iPod with iTunes, you could tell who had your iPod.

Of course, there are all kinds of gotchas with this ...

TheMasin9
Mar 3, 2005, 02:19 PM
you gotta love people askin about the new shuffles. then can get easily lost in the explansive pockets that some of todays pants have. I try to make it as obvious as possible that i have one so people ask abou it. I want to draw as many people into the iWorld revolution as possible. So when they ask what it is, im like " its apples new ipod, you should go get one, it was only 100 bux (yes i got the 512), and holds 120 songs" and everyone gets all excited.
Its a beautiful thing isnt it. :cool:

virividox
Mar 3, 2005, 02:58 PM
its a good thing you really didnt lose it :)
yeah people are really excited about the shuffle, weird thing is its not like its teh first flash mp3 player out there!!!

runninmac
Mar 3, 2005, 03:24 PM
Yeah my sister acutaly did lose her shuffle... she is pissed but im sure she will find it. Its semi easy to lose becasue its so small.

skp574
Mar 4, 2005, 07:22 PM
I got some funny looks from some ppl at a bus stop. I was sitting in a traffic jam, listening to my Shuffle (ooop, whilst driving!). The Shuffle was sticking out of my top pocket.

It seems to be a thing (IMO) in London to look at people's headphones. If they are white, then there must be an ipod close by.

dotdotdot
Mar 4, 2005, 08:50 PM
Cross a shuffle off my list:

I lost my 3G iPod when it was on my LAP - I'm NEVER getting a shuffle then lol

No, seriously, I did loose my iPod when it was on my lap - I was sleeping on the bus and woke up and then was like wheres my ipod!?!? because the earphones fell out while I was sleeping... I was searching everywhere then looked down and saw an iPod!