PDA

View Full Version : Narrowed it down to 5 choices, but need help pulling the trigger!

slimcharles
Apr 13, 2011, 02:04 AM
I would like to order a case as soon as possible in hopes that it arrives before my ipad 2. Here is what I'm thinking:

Portenzo - great case but the long wait time kind of discourages me.

Treeglow - after checking out pics from a recent post, the craftmanship seems lacking

Dodocase - looks nice but I have to pay sales tax and shipping (i live in CA)

PQ Octavo - looks very nice, think it may be the one, especially if the 3-4 day ship time is accurate.

Incase Book Jacket - could pick up at best buy or order it, very nice case, may be too bulky

My ipad will be used primarily for entertainment so it must be comfortable in my lap or on a table, and it should have a proper viewing angle for using on an airplane. I also like the concealed look that comes with all the above cases except the incase but am willing to sacrifice.

I'm sure they are all great cases, but can someone sway me in a certain direction based on my criteria and knowledge of craftmanship/design/etc.. Thanks!

KylePowers
Apr 13, 2011, 02:48 AM
For me, it's Portenzo (I'm torn about shipping times as well) > Treegloo (seems like quality is hit or miss, but nice options, that's for sure) > Octavo (not enough color choices) > Incase Book Jacket (no instant-on, covers bezel) = Dodocase (no instant-on, no camera hole)

It's tough because I'd really like a Portenzo/Treegloo/Octavo, since I've never had those types of cases before... but I do appreciate all the angles a nice folio or whichever can provide.

DrupNL
Apr 13, 2011, 04:46 AM
I'm too lazy to Google them. Please post some pictures so i can help you!

comixster
Apr 13, 2011, 05:31 AM
It's probably just between portenzo and octavo. If you're too keen on craftsmanship and doesn't mind waiting for the product, then go for portenzo.