Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
This has been driving me crazy, I keep thinking of a scene/line from a movie (animated?) where some kind of monster bares its teeth or does something scary/destructive, after which a little kid says "can I keep it?" in a squeaky voice. There is a chance I'm remembering this wrong, but it has been bugging me for almost a week and nothing I search will bring it up. Thanks!

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
This has been driving me crazy, I keep thinking of a scene/line from a movie (animated?) where some kind of monster bares its teeth or does something scary/destructive, after which a little kid says "can I keep it?" in a squeaky voice. There is a chance I'm remembering this wrong, but it has been bugging me for almost a week and nothing I search will bring it up. Thanks!

Well there is this Schweppes ad…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twe2H_aioyg

benhollberg

macrumors 68020
Mar 8, 2010
There is something familiar in the movie Up. Doug comes and the little boy says to the old man about the dog, "can we keep it?" The man replies, "no." The boy: "But it's a talking dog!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.