PDA

View Full Version : Discuss

CrackedButter
Mar 3, 2005, 06:32 PM
http://img55.exs.cx/img55/9045/pigeonpie002a2rz.th.jpg (http://img55.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img55&image=pigeonpie002a2rz.jpg)

killuminati
Mar 3, 2005, 06:59 PM
Interesting picture. Do you care to explain where you got it from, or did you take it?

clayj
Mar 3, 2005, 07:01 PM
Silly photo. Everyone KNOWS that pigeons hold forks with their right wing or foot, not their left. ;)

aloofman
Mar 3, 2005, 07:03 PM
Discuss what? Is it supposed to be art? Commentary?

CrackedButter
Mar 4, 2005, 01:51 AM
It's mine and it's art.

It is my attempt at humanising another animal.

tech4all
Mar 4, 2005, 01:56 AM
May I ask how you managed to get the pigeon in between the fork and spoon? How long did it take for the pigeon to show up?

CrackedButter
Mar 4, 2005, 02:50 AM
It took me about 30 mins to get that shot. I placed birdseed around the plate to entice them in.

There are other pictures but this is the best one.

AmigoMac
Mar 4, 2005, 03:53 AM
No napkins? :mad:

nice pic...

firewizard
Mar 4, 2005, 04:02 AM
thats a cool pic, where did you get the idea from? you must have some patience and great idea think its a pretty cool pic

Platform
Mar 4, 2005, 04:18 AM
Well now we wan to see two bird's each one at the opposite side of the plate :p

virividox
Mar 4, 2005, 04:18 AM
NO COASTERS!!! you stain the grass with water!!! hehe

hehe its cool pic

angelneo
Mar 4, 2005, 04:36 AM
The pie is a bait. The plate, forks and knives are for the impending bloodshed and massacre

Pigeons for dinner, anyone?

redeye be
Mar 4, 2005, 04:57 AM
Makes me think of a picture of a goose playing 'cop' while other geese (?) cross the road. It got elected picture of the year a few years back.

maybe you should try to place a cat on the opposite side, and add a bottle of wine ;) nice picture

Savage Henry
Mar 4, 2005, 05:04 AM
It's mine and it's art.

Waht, kinda like this (http://www.funnypetphotos.com/driving_dog.htm) Hmmm ... not convinced.

I believe that the captured randomness of the animal kingdom can be more artistic than more contrived instances.

Just an opinion.

Chappers
Mar 4, 2005, 05:45 AM
The concept is good

AmigoMac
Mar 4, 2005, 06:08 AM
I believe that the captured randomness of the animal kingdom can be more artistic than more contrived instances.

Like ? I took this one...

;)

Mr. Anderson
Mar 4, 2005, 08:09 AM
Nice anthropomorphic idea - but it seems the pigeon got stood up :D

D

CrackedButter
Mar 5, 2005, 03:35 PM
Waht, kinda like this (http://www.funnypetphotos.com/driving_dog.htm) Hmmm ... not convinced.

Just an opinion.

While you do have a valid point, it doesn't stand in this thread because this is what I wanted to do. I wanted it like this.

Btw a slight difference with your pic and mine is that somebody probably made the dog sit there, I didn't even touch my subjects.

yellow
Mar 5, 2005, 04:48 PM
Who would want to touch a flying rat?? Gross!

CrackedButter
Mar 5, 2005, 06:39 PM
Who would want to touch a flying rat?? Gross!

Incase you think your joke has an element of truth to it, birds are a descendent of lizards and not a small furry rat. ;)

yellow
Mar 5, 2005, 08:18 PM
Incase you think your joke has an element of truth to it, birds are a descendent of lizards and not a small furry rat. ;)

Thanks for the biology lesson, jack.

I think it's pretty obvious what I meant.

urban1985_
Mar 6, 2005, 08:15 AM
If Lisa Simpson wouldn't kiss one, why should we :)

CrackedButter
Mar 6, 2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the biology lesson, jack.

I think it's pretty obvious what I meant.

The point is, it's a totally stupid thing to say. Btw noticed I used a smiley in my last post, I was joking with you. You know as a person would when the other cracks a funny?

rainman::|:|
Mar 6, 2005, 01:43 PM
boys, boys. let's not get testy.

i'm surprised to see you used a live pigeon... i expected it to be plastic or something :) i guess i'm not quite as patient with art...

yellow
Mar 6, 2005, 02:37 PM
The point is, it's a totally stupid thing to say.

I guess it's all about perception.

It's mine and it's art.

To which I would apply your quote above. :)

END COMMUNICATION

Lacero
Mar 6, 2005, 02:43 PM
I eat pigeons. serious. meat is stringy, dark, and has a nutty flavor. Seasoned with salt and finely ground white pepper.

CrackedButter
Mar 6, 2005, 05:08 PM
But comes in small portions...