PDA

View Full Version : iVisorAG for iPad2

skyfreedom
Apr 14, 2011, 02:07 PM
Anyone tried this screen protector? http://store.moshimonde.com/ivisorag-for-ipad2-black.html

gigaguy
Apr 14, 2011, 07:03 PM
Interesting, different take onscreen protectors. I like that there are hardly any bubbles or placement issues, and it's easily reuseable. It only sticks to the bezel. Nice idea, someone try it!
I did read that some used it on iPad1. Hadn't heard of this approach before. hmm. Could be a good option to Power Support AntiGlare.
Cultofmac gave it 5 stars today. The Amazon reviews are 124 glowing.

kalex
Apr 14, 2011, 07:12 PM
interesting option. Should be easy enough to apply

kfscoll
Apr 15, 2011, 12:20 PM
I actually tried it out yesterday. It is very easy to apply and had surprisingly good clarity (sharpness was equal to the Power Support screen protector I had on my iPad 1). It does have a bit of a sheen to it that might wash the screen out in certain kinds of lighting -- but this seems to be somewhat normal for anti-glare screen protectors. The one thing that I didn't like was that there's a bit of a rainbow effect on the protector because of the space between it and the actual screen, but this is a pretty minor nit and it's practically invisible when the iPad is in use.

All in all, I'd say that it's a very good alternative to a traditional screen protector if problems with bubbles and dust are keeping you away.

Tategjs
Apr 15, 2011, 07:01 PM
Just applied my Ivisor for my iPad 2. Wow!!! Awesome product.. If you need a screen protector look no further, great work Moshi.. I have two little ones running around and this is the best screen protector on the market.
. My screen doesn't lose quality and the fit is perfect.. NO BUBBLES!! And washable!!! No dust , just perfection. I have owned many different brands and this by far is the best. Try it out and see for yourself

jps1012
Apr 30, 2011, 01:07 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

Any other reviews on this? I am thinking about getting this so they can put it on for me at best buy. I am terrible at applying sp's. Thanks

kfscoll
Apr 30, 2011, 01:42 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

Any other reviews on this? I am thinking about getting this so they can put it on for me at best buy. I am terrible at applying sp's. Thanks
The whole point of this screen protector is that it's simple to install. It's washable and reusable -- you literally couldn't permanently mess it up if you tried. There's absolutely no reason to have Best Buy install it.