Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bigmoss

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
I could not find any high end case I liked so i decided to order this one from Ebay while waiting. It arrived yesterday and I have to say I am impressed and will prob just keep it.

The ipad fits perfect and all the holes for camera ect line up perfect, the speaker has great sounds when watching a movie nothing muffled. It has a magnet to keep it closed ( no sleep/wake function but thats fine with me )
It has velco on the fold over flap that holds the unit in so it stays nice and tight. It is slim not bulky and the cover is firm so no risk if screen damage. The whole lining is that soft suede material as well.

I paid $9 for this case and I can tell you after seeing cases my freinds bought at $50 plus this one is better !

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190515824134&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Bigmoss

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
Just wanted to add this case does sleep and wake with the magnet biult into the cover I was wrong in the above post ! for the price I am loving this case more and more !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.