Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ashwinr87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2011
Hi,

In my app, I have a split screen in which the detail view is a scrollview. I have 5 tables which are subviews of my scrollview in which 3 table views are side by side on top and 2 table views are side by side on bottom

I have already implemented a way in which when I click any of the rows of any of the table in the scrollview, that view disappears and another view zooms into its position.

I write the following code in the didSelectRowAtIndexPath in the middle table subview,

Code:
CGFloat xpos = self.view.frame.origin.x;
    CGFloat ypos = self.view.frame.origin.y;
    self.view.frame = CGRectMake(xpos+100,ypos+150,5,5);
    [UIView beginAnimations:@"Zoom" context:NULL];
    [UIView setAnimationDuration:2];
    self.view.frame = CGRectMake(xpos,ypos,220,310);
    [UIView commitAnimations];
    [self.view addSubview:popContents.view];

popContents is the view I need to zoom into to the view previously occupied by that particular table view and that happens correctly.

However the problem that I am facing is that since there is another table subview in the side, if I increase the frame size to say 250 or so, the part of the zoomed in view gets hidden by the tableview on the side ( as its as if a part of the zoomed in view goes under the tableview on the side).

Is there anyway to correct this so that my zoomed in view would not get hidden by the tableviews on its sides?

I hope I have explained my problem correctly...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.