Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JezzerP

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2011
York, UK
I've been using the full suite of Pluginlab Dreamweaver extensions for a number of years, having licences for both Windows and Mac software. However, a reinstall of OSX means my Mac codes are no longer valid and I need to generate a new set. Unfortunately the site at www.pluginlab.com has been down for a while and I see now no longer appears in a Google search. It would be a sad thing, but it seems the company has ceased to exist...can anyone else shed any light on the matter?

MRvC

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2011
pluginlab

I've been using the full suite of Pluginlab Dreamweaver extensions for a number of years, having licences for both Windows and Mac software. However, a reinstall of OSX means my Mac codes are no longer valid and I need to generate a new set. Unfortunately the site at www.pluginlab.com has been down for a while and I see now no longer appears in a Google search. It would be a sad thing, but it seems the company has ceased to exist...can anyone else shed any light on the matter?

Hi JezzerP. Same happened to me. :confused: Have you found a solution?
Thanks for answer.
MRvC

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.