PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Can I use jailbroken iPhone w/ official Apple iPhone Development Program?

DDustiNN
Apr 17, 2011, 01:16 AM
The title pretty much says it all. I am currently using a jailbroken iPhone 4, although I only have a few minor things really (biteSMS, LockInfo's InfoShade and notification icons, Weather Icon, stuff like that). I'm creating an iPhone app for a school project and I'm almost done... Now I've decided I'd like to submit it to the App Store.

So my question is... Once I buy the $99 membership, will I be able to test the app on my phone without any problems? It's just a simple tableView app, if that makes any difference.

Basically I just want to test it on my phone, then submit it to the App Store just like normal. When I try to search for this subject on Google, all I get is stuff about bypassing the App Store... talking about manually signing, etc... and that's not what I want. I just want to officially submit an app, and also put that app on my phone, without doing any "workarounds" or anything abnormal.

Thanks!

wlh99
Apr 17, 2011, 10:40 AM
It obviously isn't officially supported, but it works just the same.

Your first time loading an app onto the phone may be confusing to get all the certificates and profiles right, but that isn't a Jailbreak issue.

Vizin
Apr 17, 2011, 07:54 PM

DDustiNN
Apr 17, 2011, 11:30 PM
Cool thanks guys. :cool: