PDA

View Full Version : Ion Factory CarbonCover

jedolley
Apr 17, 2011, 11:05 PM
I stumbled upon this case tonight and figured I would share this since it looks pretty good. It looks similar to the Marware MicroShell Folio, but IMO much nicer. Price is still a bit high, but from what I can tell from their facebook page, it's available now in black and white for $69.99.

http://www.ion-factory.com/carboncover.php

Xultar
Apr 18, 2011, 12:51 PM
I stumbled upon this case tonight and figured I would share this since it looks pretty good. It looks similar to the Marware MicroShell Folio, but IMO much nicer. Price is still a bit high, but from what I can tell from their facebook page, it's available now in black and white for $69.99.

http://www.ion-factory.com/carboncover.php

I think I'm going with this one. I don't feel like waiting for Portenzo any more. Sorry TP. I'm audi.

dwsolberg
Apr 19, 2011, 07:18 PM
I'm interested in this cover, too. The price is high, but I'd rather buy one good case than keep buying and trying crappy ones. I can't find any reviews for this, though.

Does anyone know how much it weighs and how thick it is?

Hitomic
Apr 19, 2011, 07:35 PM
I'm interested in this cover, too. The price is high, but I'd rather buy one good case than keep buying and trying crappy ones. I can't find any reviews for this, though.

Does anyone know how much it weighs and how thick it is?

Indeed I would also like to get a review on this before making a purchase.

cz9h3d
Apr 19, 2011, 07:42 PM
Ha! I too just stumbled across a link for this case. I like the full coverage, slim, and sleep function. I'd probably have an STM Skinny its ends weren't so open. Price of the Carbon is up there though - must be rather new, as no reviews showing up yet.

clyde2801
Apr 19, 2011, 10:39 PM
Almost pulled the trigger, but then saw they wanted minimum $15 for shipping from China. Eh.....

Think I'm going to stick with my smart covers with Ghost Armor and Targus leather tote bag for now and see what else shows up in stores down the road.

Xultar
Apr 19, 2011, 11:44 PM
Almost pulled the trigger, but then saw they wanted minimum $15 for shipping from China. Eh.....

Think I'm going to stick with my smart covers with Ghost Armor and Targus leather tote bag for now and see what else shows up in stores down the road.

Well that one is not gonna be my case. I guess I'm gonna go with the incipio feather or something of that nature that works with the smart cover. I like the thinness if the iPad 2. I find it sexy!

Antfer
Apr 19, 2011, 11:46 PM

Nice catch.

sparkhill
Apr 20, 2011, 12:26 AM
I actually tried to order one... there is no ability to edit your shopping cart and there is not option to confirm your account creation. Very amateur.

tianshanxuelian
Apr 20, 2011, 11:15 PM
Actually I came across this link on internet.
http://www.pocomaru.com/products/30-carboncover.aspx
It has free shipping to US/Canada

3goldens
Apr 20, 2011, 11:52 PM
70 bucks!
Are you high?

keogh
Jun 14, 2011, 06:09 AM
I just bagged one of these bad boys on eBay for 42 (brand new of course). Quite high price, but the quality is pretty exceptional, and the iPad 2 feels very safe and secure now.

Couldn't recommend one of these enough tbh.