PDA

View Full Version : Dell UltraSharp 2405FP 24" Widescreen Monitor

usa304
Mar 5, 2005, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know about the new DELL UltraSharp 2405FP 24" LCD WideScreen Monitor. If you are interested in this monitor get back to me ASAP. I can get these monitors for $1050 plus free shipping, maybe a little cheaper. This is no joke. Please check my feedback at usa304 on ebay to see that this is for real. If you have any questions please email me at
thedevil@hell.com or give me a call at 888-IAM-AMONG. If you are not serious please dont waste your time. Thanks

Jared

dotdotdot
Mar 5, 2005, 11:18 AM
this thread has the title 'to be wastelanded' written all over it

jackieonasses
Mar 5, 2005, 11:22 AM
What would be REALLY Funny is if a spam-bot picked up his email address....

hahah!

kyle

usa304
Mar 5, 2005, 11:27 AM
What would be REALLY Funny is if a spam-bot picked up his email address....

hahah!

kyle

Im just trying to help anyone out who is interested in these monitors. I can get a great deal on these and i just wanted to offer it to everyone else. Sorry if i offended anyone.

dotdotdot
Mar 5, 2005, 11:29 AM
Im just trying to help anyone out who is interested in these monitors. I can get a great deal on these and i just wanted to offer it to everyone else. Sorry if i offended anyone.

Well you gave an email address and phone number on a forum where anyone can get them and then say you can get these monitors at a great price w/o saying anything else in the offer...

You can't honestly say you thought people would follow up on this, did you?

edesignuk
Mar 5, 2005, 11:30 AM
These ass holes just banned you, bye bye, dontcha come back now ya hear!