Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evancx3

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
Long Beach
I have never felt the need to type on my iPad2 until I recently bought one and use it really often in the meetings. The missing tactile feedback is really hard to get use to, so I couldn't type as fast. Do any of you guys have a suggestion for an keyboard case that protects without the bulkiness?
thanks for sharing! :)

Evancx3

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
Long Beach
Thanks for the suggestions! How about those iPad 2 cases with built-in keyboard? I checked out the keyboard cases by zagg and they look pretty nice, and I find it funny that zagg actually offers invisible shield for their keyboard cases, if you know what I mean.
Any suggestion for a folio keyboard case that doesnt add bulk and weight in the market? Much appreciated!

clyde2801

macrumors 601
Thanks for the suggestions! How about those iPad 2 cases with built-in keyboard? I checked out the keyboard cases by zagg and they look pretty nice, and I find it funny that zagg actually offers invisible shield for their keyboard cases, if you know what I mean.
Any suggestion for a folio keyboard case that doesnt add bulk and weight in the market? Much appreciated!

Like the incase origami, which uses the apple bluetooth keyboard:

1. Like the apple BT kb....it's what I use to type at my office. The zagg is cramped, kind of a netbook-ey keyboard.

2. Incase provides a nice stand you can use with v1 or v2 of the iPad.

3. If you know you're not going to use it immediately, you can leave it behind instead of having to haul it everywhere. Mine stays either in my car or in a desk drawer at my office.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.