PDA

View Full Version : Best Clear Protective Skins?

mwheeler609
Apr 18, 2011, 10:05 PM
My iPad 2 will be arriving within the next 5-10 days, and I was planning on ordering some protective case or skin now so that I will have it here and ready for my iPad. I like that invisible shield and other companies protect it but keep that thing feel and still show off the nice apple design.

Is Zagg Invisible shield good or are other brands better? I liked my Zagg when I had it on my iPhone 4

Pballer110
Apr 18, 2011, 11:09 PM
My iPad 2 will be arriving within the next 5-10 days, and I was planning on ordering some protective case or skin now so that I will have it here and ready for my iPad. I like that invisible shield and other companies protect it but keep that thing feel and still show off the nice apple design.

Is Zagg Invisible shield good or are other brands better? I liked my Zagg when I had it on my iPhone 4

Zagg is the worst of all the invisible sheilds, try wrapsol they fit perfectly and have a nice matte finish on the back which addds some grip. Easy application and they have excellent customer service, also lifetime warranty on the shield so if you ever remove it for any reason they will send you a new one.

hoofbite
Apr 18, 2011, 11:16 PM
Can anybody give their opinion of Ghost Armor shields?

Thinking about getting a front shield for the screen from them.

mutantblack
Apr 18, 2011, 11:34 PM
or try bestskinever, had it on my iphone and loved it.

drenline
Apr 18, 2011, 11:46 PM
Bestskinsever is probably the best.

bluebear74
Apr 19, 2011, 02:07 AM
I have BodyGuardz on mine and am very happy with it. I heard the Invisible shields have a orange peel look to them and have a bit of a grip that makes swiping on your screen harder.

bojj
Apr 19, 2011, 06:36 AM
Can anybody give their opinion of Ghost Armor shields?

Thinking about getting a front shield for the screen from them.

I installed the Ghost Armor shield on the front of my ipad 2 and followed the directions, which called for a wet install. It was super easy and came out perfect without any bubbles. I highly recommend it.:)

SipperyPete
Apr 19, 2011, 07:06 AM
I went with BodyGuardz on the back and an Incipio on the front. The BGs are very difficult to apply on the screen and look terrible if not done right. They seem to go on so much better on the back and look and feel great. The Incipio is a static application and went on perfect. It has a very smooth feel compared to the BG and looks like there is nothing even on the screen...