PDA

View Full Version : Which case goes best with the black iPad?

joltaxt
Apr 19, 2011, 03:10 AM
I have a white iPad but recently acquired a black iPad. I feel like so many more cases go with the black as opposed to white (which looks tacky with most of the stuff out there imo). Which cases do you recommend? I don't even know where to start!

Thanks ;)

Legion93
Apr 19, 2011, 03:15 AM
It may be simple, but Apple's black leather smart cover looks amazing on my black iPad. They just look like they've been made for each other.

Mac.World
Apr 19, 2011, 04:10 AM
I have a white iPad but recently acquired a black iPad. I feel like so many more cases go with the black as opposed to white (which looks tacky with most of the stuff out there imo). Which cases do you recommend? I don't even know where to start!

Thanks ;)

Since you stole your black iPad, why not just steal a cover from someone else? Sorry dude, not gonna help you and hopefully no one else does either.

Legion93
Apr 19, 2011, 04:34 AM
Since you stole your black iPad, why not just steal a cover from someone else? Sorry dude, not gonna help you and hopefully no one else does either.

How does "managed to acquire" implies an action of theft?

Mac.World
Apr 19, 2011, 04:38 AM
How does "managed to acquire" implies an action of theft?

How does taking something that doesn't belong to you and lying about it no less, not equal theft?

Maybe someone can "manage to acquire" your car. You won't count that as theft either, will you?

Legion93
Apr 19, 2011, 04:44 AM
How does taking something that doesn't belong to you and lying about it no less, not equal theft?

Maybe someone can "manage to acquire" your car. You won't count that as theft either, will you?

Did the OP say he stole it? I may buy something legally and say I managed to "acquire it".

geko29
Apr 19, 2011, 08:00 AM
Did the OP say he stole it? I may buy something legally and say I managed to "acquire it".

Yes, he did:

I have to share this crazy story that happened recently. Around 2 weeks ago I was on a flight I initially wasn't excited about but that quickly changed. When I got into my seat I look inside the seat pouch and low and behold there was an iPad 2! The person next to me couldn't believe it either. I started playing around with it and when I looked over my shoulder I noticed the flight attendant had seen the whole thing. She walked up to me and said "sir is that yours?" to which I quickly and firmly shot back, "yes it is, is there a problem?" leading her to give me a puzzled look and then walking away. The person next to me just chuckled, and I stored it away in a safe place so no one would notice.

They say everything happens for a reason, and in my case I ended up with 2 Ipads :D

Still debating on what to do with the other one. Will probably sell it for a nice paycheck =)

I won't say any more for fear of a banning.

Legion93
Apr 19, 2011, 08:17 AM
Yes, he did:

I won't say any more for fear of a banning.

Oh, sorry, why did the OP make a different thread about this? I haven't seen the other one..