PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 smart cover issue

Legion93
Apr 19, 2011, 05:38 AM
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but when I close the smart cover over the screen, it doesn't sit correctly, it keeps on moving and I hear the clicking noise from the iPad (it wakes and sleeps randomly when I carry it around in my hands because it moves slightly). I think Apple should have made the magnets a bit more strong, or should have made it less sensitive to wake and sleep automatically when the lid is closed and opened.

sotie
Apr 19, 2011, 06:37 PM
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but when I close the smart cover over the screen, it doesn't sit correctly, it keeps on moving and I hear the clicking noise from the iPad (it wakes and sleeps randomly when I carry it around in my hands because it moves slightly). I think Apple should have made the magnets a bit more strong, or should have made it less sensitive to wake and sleep automatically when the lid is closed and opened.

Never happened with mine.

glen e
Apr 19, 2011, 06:44 PM
something wrong with yours...I've had three on mine and they all fit perfectly...

Roofy.
Apr 19, 2011, 11:00 PM
your putting it on the wrong side

clyde2801
Apr 19, 2011, 11:03 PM
Just out of curiosity, what kind was it? Was it a black leather one?

Legion93
Apr 20, 2011, 06:13 AM
your putting it on the wrong side

Not sure your just being incompetent or silly

Legion93
Apr 20, 2011, 06:13 AM
Just out of curiosity, what kind was it? Was it a black leather one?

it's a cream leather one, i don't think its got to do with the type of colour.

Q Bert
Apr 20, 2011, 06:19 AM
try this: Grab the iPad with the Smart Cover (magnet side/steel side) coming from the bottom so that the metal hinge of the Smart Cover flushes well with the iPad thus, making a perfect alignment