PDA

View Full Version : iBook Speaker Static

CubaTBird
Mar 5, 2005, 09:43 PM
I noticed when I put my iPod headphones into the audio jack on my ibook i get a static reception from it.. nothing to loud but I hear it and know its there.. is this an issue? er wha..

CaptainCaveMann
Mar 5, 2005, 11:03 PM
How bad is it? I had that problem on another one of my computers and it turned out it was the motherboard. I would search to see if anyone else is having that problem. Have you tried using a different set of ear phones? Does the static play through the ibooks built in speakers? I hate to say it, but it could be a logic board problem.

varmit
Mar 5, 2005, 11:03 PM
I noticed when I put my iPod headphones into the audio jack on my ibook i get a static reception from it.. nothing to loud but I hear it and know its there.. is this an issue? er wha..Is it just as you are inserting the headphones or does it continue? If it continues, there might be a loose connection, which you might want to get looked at. But if its just during the time you insert the headphones, thats normal.

CubaTBird
Mar 6, 2005, 01:32 PM
aww crap.. yea when i put the headphones in.. i constantly hear the background static, the weird thing is.. when i just turn max vol on the ibook i don't hear ne static coming out of normal speakers...