Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Anybody else have this problem

Can somebody test this

Im watching the tv show quantum leap , season 2 episode called jimmy

Can you guys play this video & tell me if the audio is out of sync

Or is something wrong with my connection

s15119

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2010
Anybody else have this problem

Can somebody test this

Im watching the tv show quantum leap , season 2 episode called jimmy

Can you guys play this video & tell me if the audio is out of sync

Or is something wrong with my connection

I'm not able to test that right now, but I have been having intermittent out of sync problems with Netfix for the last several nites. I am always able to re-wind a few seconds and it fixes itself. But it has happened at least once for the last 3 evenings.

spacepower7

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2004
I usually pause or rewind, then sync fixes itself. You can always log in Macrumors or take a potty break ;) if you do the rewind method.

On another note, I've never had sync issues twice in one movie or more than once in the same day, including an 8 hour marathon ;)

Balin64

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
In a Mauve Dream
I have never had this problem before. Using the latest update on non-jailbroken AppleTV 2. I have Qwest DSL with Airport Express (802.11n) on a closed wireless network.

But, I do sometimes have audio issues with interface sounds: the ones that sound while navigating the AppleTV interface. I am using a SPDF to digital coax adapter into my receiver/surround system. But that doesn't bother me at all. I often forget they exist until they randomly decide to chirp up once in a while when navigating Netflix or iTunes.

omyard

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
No need to try the episode. I've had it happen to me from time to time. It's pretty random. Just do what others have said and skip it back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.