Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackburn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2010
Where Judas lost it's boots.
Since people usually only complain when something is wrong with their mac, I here to say good things about my macbook:D

Well not everything was roses, had to be in repairs 2 times, but on the 2 time I've met some nice people that really take good care of macs:), since I've found that at least here having a mac is like joining a club:p people talk in uni without knowing me.

Usually electronics tend to last little with me, laptops usually after a year of (ab)use start to fall apart and batteries start to die. (Had an hp last only 1 year and was in repairs for a long time, and battery has shot)

Still my battery has 297 cycles and still has 95% of the original capacity, the casing is just fine. The only thing I can complain is the keyboard that gets dirty easily.

So despise the issues I had, I won't be abandoning macs anytime soon (unless they get crappy:eek:)

Macintosh HD

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2011
Yeah very happy with my 12 month old MacBook, amazing quality and speed. Could never go back. Windows, what's that!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.