PDA

View Full Version : Don't think this guys gonna be a switcher...

dornoforpyros
Mar 7, 2005, 01:52 AM
Oh the humanity:
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A50122/high/bmegl010954.jpg

feakbeak
Mar 7, 2005, 02:01 AM
<Lame Joke> I wonder if his car insurance premiums will go up now? :D </Lame Joke>

Blue Velvet
Mar 7, 2005, 02:03 AM
Ha ha ha... :D

How could you be proud of such a thing on your body?

Besides, it doesn't even look like a real tattoo -- it looks pretty amateurish to me.

Savage Henry
Mar 7, 2005, 02:42 AM
It's the parents I feel sorry for ... their shame in bringing such a muppet into the world ... For the sake of mankind, I hope he doesn't breed.

[Fortunately I don't think there is much need to worry in this case]

redeye be
Mar 7, 2005, 03:21 AM
If he does feel like switching he'll be overpainting it with a blue screen.
Fatal error in choosewindoze.dll

Palomino
Mar 7, 2005, 03:23 AM
you'd have to be keen that's all I can say.

Which begs the question, how many have had the Apple logo inked into their arm?

Jordan

Mitthrawnuruodo
Mar 7, 2005, 03:50 AM
Hope that's a fake one... if not I fear that he has to be vaccinated on a regular basis or he's risking repetedly viral infections contracted through the left arm... :D

Chappers
Mar 7, 2005, 04:02 AM
Apart from the thing on his arm he looks quite normal.

Darwin
Mar 7, 2005, 04:42 AM
If thats a real one then I'm sure he might feel stupid if the world was to stop using Windows in the next 10 years or so :rolleyes:

urban1985_
Mar 7, 2005, 04:44 AM
That's gotta be the lamest tattoo I've ever seen.

Beats this guy I know's soccer 24/7 written around a soccer ball on his calf. He doesn't play soccer anymore. We laugh at him about it still.

CorvusCamenarum
Mar 7, 2005, 04:46 AM
It's the parents I feel sorry for ... their shame in bringing such a muppet into the world ... For the sake of mankind, I hope he doesn't breed.

[Fortunately I don't think there is much need to worry in this case]

Of course he'll breed...dumb people have more sex than smart people because smart people are too busy doing smart things which have the adverse effect of creating things that protect the dumb people so the dumb people can have more sex...

(Yes there actually was a study done on this)

combatcolin
Mar 7, 2005, 04:49 AM
1ST RULE OF TATOOS

make sure its a cool one!!!

Even uber geeks will look down on this guy!

5300cs
Mar 7, 2005, 06:29 AM
Hope m$ doesn't change their logo for their next version of windows (WHATEVER the hell it's called) or this guy's SOL

RacerX
Mar 7, 2005, 06:32 AM
-- it looks pretty amateurish to me.
Yeah, but then again, so does Windows. :rolleyes:

realityisterror
Mar 7, 2005, 06:39 AM
haha.. that's pretty stupid...

but it looks like he was just showing off his bicep and someone PS'd it... or else the colors are sort of funky...

reality

miloblithe
Mar 7, 2005, 06:42 AM
That's amazingly lame. It always baffles me that so many people stake out their identity based on some combination of brand loyalties (usually not to the degree of getting tatoos, but still). I'm glad I'm a Mac user and an individual!

iGary
Mar 7, 2005, 07:08 AM
Excuse me; I'm off to get a Yugo tattoo. :rolleyes:

Mr. Anderson
Mar 7, 2005, 07:59 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't photoshopped.

Anyone care to *fix* it for him :D

D

mkrishnan
Mar 7, 2005, 08:03 AM
1ST RULE OF TATOOS

make sure its a cool one!!!

Even uber geeks will look down on this guy!

LOL

*sings along*

Now, hes getting a tattoo, yeah, hes gettin ink done
He asked for a 13, but they drew a 31
Friends say hes trying too hard and hes not quite hip
But in his own mind, hes the, hes the dopest trip

:D

jrv3034
Mar 7, 2005, 08:26 AM
Isn't this a tad less geeky?

At least it's not the XP Fisher-Price color scheme...

virividox
Mar 7, 2005, 08:35 AM
idiot

ldburroughs
Mar 7, 2005, 08:44 AM
Isn't this a tad less geeky?

At least it's not the XP Fisher-Price color scheme...

Nope. Both are equally geeky. I've seen more fanatical Mac people than Windows. It's just more shocking because it is something you wouldn't expect. I love my iBook but I'm not going to get a tatoo of it on my arm. That's just retarded.

thevessels
Mar 7, 2005, 11:28 AM
hmm i dont think we represent much better ... http://www.theapplecollection.com/Collection/objects/tattoo.shtml .. %95 of these look completly silly to me aswell....

PlaceofDis
Mar 7, 2005, 11:36 AM
hmm i dont think we represent much better ... http://www.theapplecollection.com/Collection/objects/tattoo.shtml .. %95 of these look completly silly to me aswell....

it gets worse as you go down the page, i actually think the power button ones are kinda cool looking, but some of those are equally as bad as the windows one

but come on....windows......what was he thinking?

Diatribe
Mar 7, 2005, 11:38 AM

Now these are just plain wrong... :D

rainman::|:|
Mar 7, 2005, 11:55 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't photoshopped.

Anyone care to *fix* it for him :D

D

I'll go get the cheese-grater.

Chaszmyr
Mar 7, 2005, 12:01 PM
I'll go get the cheese-grater.

OWWW! Just reading that hurts. Then again, having a Windows logo on my arm would do some pretty serious emotional damage.

BornAgainMac
Mar 7, 2005, 01:32 PM
Give the guy a break, people like that are proud of Windows because that is the only operating system they know. Plus it's currently the number one selling OS on the planet right now.

dsharits
Mar 7, 2005, 01:44 PM
Give the guy a break, people like that are proud of Windows because that is the only operating system they know. Plus it's currently the number one selling OS on the planet right now.

That doesn't mean that they have to like it, especially not that much.

Daniel

jrv3034
Mar 7, 2005, 02:44 PM

But, isn't rebellion the point of a tatoo? Trying to be different? Why would you get a tatoo of the most standard, widely-used OS?

Granted, the Apple tatoos look like crap, too. But at least they're advertising the minority...

Honestly, I don't know why anyone would get a tatoo of a corporate logo. ANY company, let alone one you don't own.

thequicksilver
Mar 7, 2005, 02:55 PM
It's utterly tragic. But so are all tattoos. That one's no worse than the rest.

NB: Opinion expressed above.

fuzzwud
Mar 7, 2005, 03:13 PM
Opps, he crashed.

http://www.concertshots.com/Aug%2003%20Images/cs-BlueManGroup4-Atlanta82303.JPG

Counterfit
Mar 7, 2005, 03:39 PM
Opps, he crashed.

http://www.concertshots.com/Aug%2003%20Images/cs-BlueManGroup4-Atlanta82303.JPG ROFL! :D

lordmac
Mar 7, 2005, 03:58 PM
Wait why on earth did he leave the "TM" trademark symbol on the tattoo thats just make it that much more retarded, at least none of those apple one on that link has a trademark thingy on them. :confused:

dsharits
Mar 7, 2005, 09:40 PM
Wait why on earth did he leave the "TM" trademark symbol on the tattoo thats just make it that much more retarded, at least none of those apple one on that link has a trademark thingy on them. :confused:

Wow, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen an Apple logo (in the modern, single-color era) with the trademark symbol on it. Weird.

Daniel

ldburroughs
Mar 7, 2005, 09:44 PM
Now these are just plain wrong... :D

You should have included a warning with those photos. Absolutely disgusting!

mgargan1
Mar 10, 2005, 09:57 PM
hope his arm doesn't crash

edit: okay, i didn't read that someone else already made that joke...

phreakout13
Mar 12, 2005, 12:37 PM
I always thought the old Windows logo was kinda cool, but it's nothing compared to the rainbow Apple logo, or even the MAc OS guy. I wish Apple would use the rainbow logo again... Imagine a giant rainbow apple logo on the back of a PowerBook? (http://homepage.mac.com/jimyounkin/PhotoAlbum6.html)

Les Kern
Mar 12, 2005, 01:18 PM
No sense drawing attention to yourself that way.....

dsharits
Mar 12, 2005, 01:21 PM
No sense drawing attention to yourself that way.....
What's the difference between that picture and the original? :p

Daniel

Singing Storm
Mar 12, 2005, 01:37 PM
Why would anyone want a tattoo of a company period? (Personal opinion)

dsharits
Mar 12, 2005, 01:43 PM
Especially Microsoft.

daveL
Mar 12, 2005, 02:10 PM
I could understand it if he had put it on a different part of his anatomy ...

dsharits
Mar 12, 2005, 02:43 PM
I could understand it if he had put it on a different part of his anatomy ...
What could you be referring to??? :D

Mechcozmo
Mar 12, 2005, 03:31 PM

It is also the #1 downloaded OS on the planet right now. Even Linux can't catch up. They have a monopoly on EVERYTHING!

Mechcozmo
Mar 12, 2005, 03:49 PM

I wouldn't... but...linkety (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1886411832/002-3609466-2177614)....

Singing Storm
Mar 12, 2005, 03:54 PM
I wouldn't... but...linkety (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1886411832/002-3609466-2177614)....
Obsessed much? :eek: