Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dadoftwogirls

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Florida
I ordered some stuff from this group. My order was only partially complete with not shipping notice, and I haven't had a return to my inquiry. Anyone else had a poor experience?

BadaBing!!

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2010
I ordered about 10 times. Slow but no problem. I already had partial shipping too and always got the rest later.

ToolShedd

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2011
I've been ordering things from Dealextreme for years now. Yes it takes a while for things to ship and some times items don't all ship together.

Customer service doesn't always give quick replies also but I have always received what I ordered or a refund/substitute item of my choice when items are unavailable.

Cheetablaze

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2011
I think my items took roughly 2 weeks but other than that no issues. I wish they still sold flash carts :(

kvizzel

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2011
Bought a couple of things so far, only thing that sucks is shipping takes forever. 2 weekish.

I bought this iPad 2 case.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ok-fin...hell-for-ipad-2-matte-translucent-black-70212

Waiting it's arrival.

sku_70212_1.jpg

mutantblack

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2008
They are legit and good company. Shipping is at least 2 weeks or more but you will receive your item.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.