PDA

View Full Version : TreeGloo Crooks

cygy2k
Apr 23, 2011, 01:25 PM
I rcvd a shipping notice on 4/12 saying my item was scheduled to be picked up by FedEx. After several days of no tracking updates, I emailed tg asking for an update and they said it was an error and they would have the case sent out immediately. After several more days, still no shipping updates and I emailed again. They said once again it was a mistake and it would ship out immediately. This happened once more and today there is still no updated shipping info available, no case has been received and no real apology or explanation in any of the email responses.

TreeGloo = Fraudsters... At least from my experience, that is all they've proven to be. I'll update if that changes, but thus far I have no reason to believe they can actually get their act together... Just like Portenzo and some of the other fly by night joints preying on us consumers.

glen e
Apr 23, 2011, 01:32 PM
I rcvd a shipping notice on 4/12 saying my item was scheduled to be picked up by FedEx. After several days of no tracking updates, I emailed tg asking for an update and they said it was an error and they would have the case sent out immediately. After several more days, still no shipping updates and I emailed again. They said once again it was a mistake and it would ship out immediately. This happened once more and today there is still no updated shipping info available, no case has been received and no real apology or explanation in any of the email responses.

TreeGloo = Fraudsters... At least from my experience, that is all they've proven to be. I'll update if that changes, but thus far I have no reason to believe they can actually get their act together... Just like Portenzo and some of the other fly by night joints preying on us consumers.

rediculous...yeah something is wrong but too many of us got our cases on time to be crooks...really bad form to post something like this...

benjayman2
Apr 23, 2011, 01:32 PM
^^^Sorry to hear that I hope they make it right.

Antfer
Apr 23, 2011, 02:27 PM
rediculous...yeah something is wrong but too many of us got our cases on time to be crooks...really bad form to post something like this...

I don't think so.
This is what forums are about.

dgoldak
Apr 23, 2011, 02:27 PM
With all the complaints from people guessing this is all a result of a small company having more orders than they can keep up with. I've seen this with other start-up companies as well. I'm not excusing the problems they are having but I doubt they are crooks. Just very busy keeping up demand in return causing them to make mistakes. I'm sure yours will come in time.

TheUndertow
Apr 23, 2011, 02:43 PM

It might be bad form on their FB page or something...I get his frustration and while I don't think I'd start a thread about it, I would weigh in on the other threads if I thought it were helping.

If you have an email train, hold onto it in case you need it.

Otherwise you can cancel and if they don't refund you, then you have an issue.

As it stands, you just got bad customer service and you have every right to be concerned/confused...how long of a time period are we talking? Were you emailing everyday after the first?

Was this over Easter Week / weekend (Fri) where they may have been in flux.

I've never had any experience with them so cant offer more unfortunately.

glen e
Apr 23, 2011, 02:46 PM
I don't think so.
This is what forums are about.

BS......to call anyone "crooks" for a simple shipping screw up is immature and unfounded. This is NOT what forums are supposed to be, but sadly what they degrade to, when people post crap like this...

kschles
Apr 23, 2011, 02:51 PM
I got my Treegloo case (ordered on March 28th, and received it on April 18th). From following their Facebook page, it looks like they've fallen a bit behind - something they admitted in a post. I can sympathize with the OP's frustration; but argue that what he's experienced is poor customer service; not being taken advantage of by crooks. That seems over the top.

guntings
Apr 29, 2011, 04:36 PM
Man, I too ordered my case on March 22 and still have yet to receive a shipping confirm even after they said they would send it off last week.

I email them this week and they said that "They'd look into it". Really???? Just you'll look into it??? At least give me a realtime status..... That was two days ago. Today I email them and they still have yet to respond.

So I posted all of this up on their FB wall and you know what they did next? They blocked me and erased all my messages on FB.

If they aren't crooks they sure aren't the most honest people out there.

When I ordered my case, they said that it would take 7-10 business days.

It has now been a month and a half.

When they had explained to me that it was taking them now 4-6 weeks to ship, why did I have to actively pursue them for that info and why does it still explicitly state that it would only take 7-14 business days on their website?

I don't want my money back for the sake that I have waited so long. I just want the case that I had ordered.

At this point if I were to want my money back they would need to refund me my money plus accrued interest for making me wait for so long.

This is so totally inexcusable......

iamthekiller
Apr 29, 2011, 05:30 PM
Man, I too ordered my case on March 22 and still have yet to receive a shipping confirm even after they said they would send it off last week.

I email them this week and they said that "They'd look into it". Really???? Just you'll look into it??? At least give me a realtime status..... That was two days ago. Today I email them and they still have yet to respond.

So I posted all of this up on their FB wall and you know what they did next? They blocked me and erased all my messages on FB.

When they had explained to me that it was taking them now 4-6 weeks to ship, why did I have to actively pursue them for that info and why does it still explicitly state that it would only take 7-14 business days on their website?

I don't want my money back for the sake that I have waited so long. I just want the case that I had ordered.

At this point if I were to want my money back they would need to refund me my money plus accrued interest for making me wait for so long.

The 7-14 days message on their site is probably the normal processing. They're not going to change it just because your one order is taking longer than normal.

You emailed them today, and they didn't reply (it's still today!), so you blasted them on Facebook? I'd delete the **** you wrote and block you as well.

People need to learn that their $35 doesn't entitle them to act however they want and you absolutely do not deserve any interest. Give me a break. They're not a bank and commerce simply doesn't work like that. (By the way, 1% interest @ national average savings on $35 would be about 29 cents over a month)

They can choose to refund your money and not deal with you which I'm glad they did.

kschles
Apr 29, 2011, 08:18 PM

I guess you must have ordered a case for the original Ipad, since the Treegloo website wasn't accepting Ipad 2 case orders until March 28th. Maybe that has something to do with the mix-up.

guntings
Apr 30, 2011, 10:34 PM
The 7-14 days message on their site is probably the normal processing. They're not going to change it just because your one order is taking longer than normal.

You emailed them today, and they didn't reply (it's still today!), so you blasted them on Facebook? I'd delete the **** you wrote and block you as well.

People need to learn that their $35 doesn't entitle them to act however they want and you absolutely do not deserve any interest. Give me a break. They're not a bank and commerce simply doesn't work like that. (By the way, 1% interest @ national average savings on $35 would be about 29 cents over a month)

They can choose to refund your money and not deal with you which I'm glad they did.

Woa, slow down there Killer....

It obviously seems like you're either a fan boy or one of them in an attempt to discredit what I am saying because I think what I am saying is legit...

For them to say that it would take 7-10 business days and not give me an update even after 14 business days seems to me and any other reasonable person that there's some shady business going on. Why do I need to pursue them to get the status of the order?

And them telling me that my order will ship the next week but when I ask them the week after that, they still can't get me a tracking confirm? You think that's pretty reasonable???

Wow.

All I said on the FB page was the truth.

Here's what they said to me in regards to my earlier inquiry this week....

""Hi,

We will look into your case, since it should have been shipped. Because of demand, orders for nearly every case builder are extremely high -- most from 4-6 weeks.

Thank you,

Jonathan
Treegloo Products""

Now why would they acknowledge this and yet state on their website that it would take 7-14 business days?

This is a blatant crock of bull if you're asking me.

All I am asking for them is to be honest and up front with what they're telling their customers. Don't say one thing and not come through or do another.

If you look on FB right now, that's what all the posts are about. People who are pissed that they promised to deliver something that they can't.

guntings
Apr 30, 2011, 10:39 PM
I guess you must have ordered a case for the original Ipad, since the Treegloo website wasn't accepting Ipad 2 case orders until March 28th. Maybe that has something to do with the mix-up.

This is what gets me even more is it really seems like they pushed my IPad 1 order aside to take care of all the IPad 2 orders.

I have evidence of people ordering after me and receiving theirs even weeks ago while I am still waiting on a shipping confirmation.

glen e
Apr 30, 2011, 10:50 PM
and all this makes them crooks? maybe they could be better businessmen and call their webmaster and strike the 7-14 promise, but crooks?

grow up...do the adult thing and stop grandstanding here - or anywhere- if you are not happy, email them and get your money back, or do you just like to throw tantrums?

Portenzo going dark was bad business, but they're not "crooks" by any stretch either...

guntings
Apr 30, 2011, 10:59 PM
and all this makes them crooks? maybe they could be better businessmen and call their webmaster and strike the 7-14 promise, but crooks?

grow up...do the adult thing and stop grandstanding here - or anywhere- if you are not happy, email them and get your money back, or do you just like to throw tantrums?

Portenzo going dark was bad business, but they're not "crooks" by any stretch either...

I never said that they were crooks.....

I am just extremely unhappy with the way that they are handling mine and probably many others orders.

There is a reason why great businesses are the way they are.

Treegloo unfortunately isn't one of them.

And the reason why I am "Grandstanding" here is to let everyone know how unhappy I am about Treegloo.

I have every right to.

Whether I pursue a refund from them or not is my business.

I want others to know about my experience so they can make educated decisions about choosing to go with them or with someone else.

And by the way the base price may be $35, but when you add up all of the options and accessories, you will be out of pocket at least $70-80. Bare minimum shipped still is $47.

glen e
Apr 30, 2011, 11:17 PM
You have every right to do anything you want, does not make it the mature way to get this done...but I understand you are not interested in that anyway.

whine away...

guntings
Apr 30, 2011, 11:28 PM
You have every right to do anything you want, does not make it the mature way to get this done...but I understand you are not interested in that anyway.

whine away...

Wow..... and you're calling me immature? Really???

Good.Shepherd
May 1, 2011, 03:06 AM
I is very mad! Raaaawwwrrr! I is calling thuh FEDS!

brilor04
May 19, 2011, 08:26 AM
Wow glen e...seems to me you missed the meeting where we all sat down and stated what forums would ACTUALLY be here on the internet for....speaking about whatever you want!

Listen, I've worked in customer service for a long time, mainly in online product ordering departments. If a customer ordered something there was a disclaimer that said 7 - 10 business days for all items not in stock. That was my benchmark. I don't care WHAT the circumstance, if it went beyond 10 days, you'd better believe I had already sent an email to the customer(s) stating that there was a delay and I kept them informed of their order on a weekly basis until that order was shipped. And I was only a one man show selling appliances. Am I saying I'm better? No. Am I "Grandstanding"...no. I'm simply saying that that is customer service 101. If they say "shipped in 7-10 business days" then they need to honor that either by shipping your product, or informing you that there was an issue and that they are working very hard to fulfill your order. Are they crooks? No. But if a customer waits this long with no communication, one may start to think that they've run off with your well-earned money and you'll never see your order.

For me, I ordered mine on 3/30 and I STILL haven't received any emails stating the status of my order. Only when I emailed them threatening to cancel did they reply back and said that they are a small team and that they have a lot of orders to fill. Fine. But that was a month ago. I also received an email saying that they had "faulty product" come in and that they were "re-inspecting" all of their orders. BS. They are probably a team of 4 or less and have a lot of orders to fill. Bottom line. This forum is for speaking your mind. For anybody to come and silence someone because of what they feel they should be speaking, is uncalled for in my book.

I hope this does help anyone who is in the market for a new case. The case I hear is worth the wait, I just hope mine comes in before Christmas this year!

glen e
May 19, 2011, 09:12 AM
don't need to write reams of posts to explain it...calling anyone on a public site a "crook" when we only know one side is irresponsible and immature...end of story...good luck with your new case.

Xultar
May 19, 2011, 10:05 AM
This post is really bad form

There are 20million ipad owners.

They are a small business with a huge customer base. A whiny we want it now customer base high maintenance divalicious customer base.

You are out of line to call them crooks. Yeah they screwed up but that does not make them crooks.

Call them and request a refund, call your cc company and register a dispute.
But be active and not a reactive complaining customer and take your money elsewhere.

arellem
May 19, 2011, 10:41 AM
a crook can be defined by anybody misleading or dishonest in the effort of their own profit. treegloo are crooks and if the worst thing to come out of it is someone calling them that on a message board then they got off easy.

Blorzoga
May 19, 2011, 11:03 AM
Wow glen e...seems to me you missed the meeting where we all sat down and stated what forums would ACTUALLY be here on the internet for....speaking about whatever you want!

Listen, I've worked in customer service for a long time, mainly in online product ordering departments. If a customer ordered something there was a disclaimer that said 7 - 10 business days for all items not in stock. That was my benchmark. I don't care WHAT the circumstance, if it went beyond 10 days, you'd better believe I had already sent an email to the customer(s) stating that there was a delay and I kept them informed of their order on a weekly basis until that order was shipped. And I was only a one man show selling appliances. Am I saying I'm better? No. Am I "Grandstanding"...no. I'm simply saying that that is customer service 101. If they say "shipped in 7-10 business days" then they need to honor that either by shipping your product, or informing you that there was an issue and that they are working very hard to fulfill your order. Are they crooks? No. But if a customer waits this long with no communication, one may start to think that they've run off with your well-earned money and you'll never see your order.

For me, I ordered mine on 3/30 and I STILL haven't received any emails stating the status of my order. Only when I emailed them threatening to cancel did they reply back and said that they are a small team and that they have a lot of orders to fill. Fine. But that was a month ago. I also received an email saying that they had "faulty product" come in and that they were "re-inspecting" all of their orders. BS. They are probably a team of 4 or less and have a lot of orders to fill. Bottom line. This forum is for speaking your mind. For anybody to come and silence someone because of what they feel they should be speaking, is uncalled for in my book.

I hope this does help anyone who is in the market for a new case. The case I hear is worth the wait, I just hope mine comes in before Christmas this year!
If you ordered this thing a month and a half ago and still haven't received it, I think it's time to file a dispute with your cc company, send a certified letter to treegloo cancelling your order and find a new case. How awesome could this case be that you're willing to put up with this rubbish?

3goldens
May 19, 2011, 12:40 PM
a completely customized case you ordered, not sure when, from a small company, that gives no address or phone information on their site on their web site, first mistake.

That this process of customization stated clearly on their site takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to manufacture, not including the time to ship. Had you bothered to do any research on the company you would have found the time to deliver usually takes more than this amount.

So, you don't get it in that time period, but your sent a shipping email, mistake or not, and then after seeing it not being delivered try contacting the company by email, which is the only way support is given, and do not receive a prompt response but you do receive a response indicating it will be shipping out soon.

So then you decide to go on to public forum read by past, present and potentially future customers, not to mention showing up in Google searches from now till the end of time and call this company "Crooks".

NICE!

This is despite the fact that it appears they, Treeglow, have been shipping cases to others, there are tons of threads all over the web indicating their shipping dates can not be relied upon, yet once received most if not all who do receive them, are very happy with their custom iPad case for the unbelievable price of $35.00?

Immature, impatient, demanding, arrogant and irresponsible are words that come to mind.

There should be rules on the forum that deter this type of free for all bad behavior against companies that as far as I can see do provide the services indicated and who have a refund and cancellation policy available to the purchasers, see their web site.

Instead of whining on a public forum why don't you just contact Paypal and file a complaint, cancel your $35.00 hand made case and go buy one from one of the companies that charge three times that amount and have the very same turn around time.

SmittS
May 19, 2011, 09:14 PM

Trust me, it's not worth the wait.

swishbrade
May 20, 2011, 08:12 AM
Consumers have a right to call retailers what they want, based on their own experiences. First class service to someone else might be mediocre to me. Similarly, bad service to some is crook-ish behavior to others.

If a retailer is concerned about their reputation not being how they want it projected, they should first avoid tarnishing it, or at this stage, defend it. TG is obviously not interested in doing that.

3goldens
May 20, 2011, 10:00 AM
Respectively, disagree with the statement above.

Its simply, bad form, rude and juvinile.

Freedom of speech does not equate to freedom to be a horses ass.

So many other ways to deal with this situation, this not being one of them.

toxictrix
May 20, 2011, 10:02 AM
To be honest I received mine and am just not impressed. The top cut out for the lock button is off. And you can't put your finger in there anyway because I got the suede lining and that cuts into your finger when you try to push the power button :-/

glen e
May 20, 2011, 10:25 AM

Exactly, this is no longer about TG, say they make junk, they are bad at shipping, say you'll never buy again, ok with me - that's opinion and everyone has one and can express it here...but pronouncing someone as judge and jury that they are criminal is just bad form and immature....

3goldens
May 20, 2011, 12:27 PM
To be honest I received mine and am just not impressed. The top cut out for the lock button is off. And you can't put your finger in there anyway because I got the suede lining and that cuts into your finger when you try to push the power button :-/

Here's what you do, and anybody else who has a complaint about this company or any other for that matter.

It's real simple:

SEND IT BACK & GET A REFUND!

period, end of story.

swishbrade
May 20, 2011, 12:42 PM

I know what you mean. My family runs a scrapbooking materials retail business so I know there are some real horse asses out there who seem to think that retailers make their entire living from their single purchase, and thus have the right to throw their weight about.

But in this case, TG really mucked up and they are not even trying to salvage the situation. Honestly, how hard is it for a company to hire some form of cheap labour to respond to client communication promptly? Esp when the business volume justifies it.

At this point, we are discussing about a 39-buck case. Imagine if you had bought a flat for half a million bucks, you don't know your seller from Adam except having swapped a few emails with him. He dilly dallies after taking your money, provides patchy communication and lies to you a few times on the delivery dates. Wouldn't you have gone to the cops and called him a crook? Here, TS views the public, the forum as the police.

There are nice peeps with patience and their are nasty folk with short tempers. It may make one a social pariah to rant like that but it sure is his legal right as a consumer. IMO, TG should wake up, at least patch up their customer relations instead of just thinking that making as many cases they can, as fast as possible will make the problem go away.

I tell my staff that a ranting customer is always better than one who quietly brings his business somewhere else.

Add on. Btw I agree w your point that the buyer should have done his homework on the company he will be dealing with before going ahead w the transaction. But it really seems crook-ish that TG is starting to lie about shipping dates. And as long as the buyer does not want to cancel the order, TG has really got to step up to pacify him.

3goldens
May 20, 2011, 01:17 PM
I know what you mean. My family runs a scrapbooking materials retail business so I know there are some real horse asses out there who seem to think that retailers make their entire living from their single purchase, and thus have the right to throw their weight about.

But in this case, TG really mucked up and they are not even trying to salvage the situation. Honestly, how hard is it for a company to hire some form of cheap labour to respond to client communication promptly? Esp when the business volume justifies it.

At this point, we are discussing about a 39-buck case. Imagine if you had bought a flat for half a million bucks, you don't know your seller from Adam except having swapped a few emails with him. He dilly dallies after taking your money, provides patchy communication and lies to you a few times on the delivery dates. Wouldn't you have gone to the cops and called him a crook? Here, TS views the public, the forum as the police.

There are nice peeps with patience and their are nasty folk with short tempers. It may make one a social pariah to rant like that but it sure is his legal right as a consumer. IMO, TG should wake up, at least patch up their customer relations instead of just thinking that making as many cases they can, as fast as possible will make the problem go away.

I always tell myself that a ranting customer is always better than one who quietly brings his business somewhere else.

First, we have really only heard one side of the story here, that has been related to us in a very angry, accusatory and impatient manner.

We have no idea if the facts have been expanded upon for dramatics or are even completely true for that matter.

Its not clear at all really when you come down to it, time order was placed being a key ingredient missing here.

Seems to me a lot of people are getting their cases, and are very happy with them.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1112266

Not only that they are getting emails from TG!@ Wow imagine that correspondence, Now one wonders why they are not getting back to the OP of this thread. Mmmm, I wonder if were getting the whole story here!

Also who knows if the company even looks at this web site. Certainly if they were to do a google search they would quickly find this thread and the nasty things being said about them, that's for dam sure!

As far as your illustrative story involving a half a million dollar flat. Honestly, who would give someone they didn't know that amount of money?

Are there really people out there that stupid?

I am guessing if they do exist, those types aren't hangin around these forums or we'd be reading a whole lot more of these idiotic threads.

Sure you'd go to the cops if your were a victim of a consumer fraud, though this does not appear to be that, more consumer angst!

If you had no evidence, no case, the police would be very nice to you, sit you down for a cup of tea and explain the facts of life to you, if your a real nut case coming in ranting and raving, they'd probably lock you up for a few hours, and then recommend:

A. To Cancel your order

B. Call your credit card company and have them charge back the transaction.

C. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and any other consumer complaint service you can find. But usually the second one works pretty well.

Public ranting is a not a consumer rights.

I always tell myself a ranting customer is a ranting customer and needs some psychological help.

If I was Treeglow, I'd send this guy a a note with a full refund

We don't want your business, thanks very much!
Nuts to you!
Sincerely,
TG

swishbrade
May 20, 2011, 01:34 PM
Ok. I guess we have differing views and let's leave it as it is, and spend more time talking about other yummy accessories!

I need to ask you guys about the weight if a TG case and will do so in the other TG thread.

Gunting. Good luck with your case but I also would suggest canceling the order. More so for the reason that you have better places to spend your hard earned cash and precious time.

Cheers.

toxictrix
May 20, 2011, 08:35 PM
Here's what you do, and anybody else who has a complaint about this company or any other for that matter.

It's real simple:

SEND IT BACK & GET A REFUND!

period, end of story.

Hey no need to get all pissy. I was just letting people know about my experience. I would want other people to post if they thought the case was lacking.

You don't have to read the thread.

Queen of Spades
May 20, 2011, 08:45 PM
If you read TreeGloo's facebook page, you'll see a lot of other people complaining about unfulfilled orders. Maybe "crooks" isn't the right word, but either way, they've majorly dropped the ball. I don't think venting on a forum is really that out of line.

Once you cut through all the anger, it's actually good to know - I'd never order anything from them based on the feedback I've seen here and elsewhere.

Blorzoga
May 20, 2011, 11:30 PM

Wow, nice grammar, Jethro.

nobellbutton
Sep 1, 2011, 02:48 PM
I ordered mine MAY 23 & STILL have yet to get my case!!! I understand backlogged & but @ least communicate with customers! I have twittered, FB'd, & emailed. I am so upset..I really want my nice case I wanted to be happy & get it and RAVE about it but I have been so disheartened. If they don't have enough manpower then they should give realistic info & let the consumer decide if they want to order or not...I am so upset :mad:

brilor04
Sep 1, 2011, 02:53 PM
Save the hassle and cancel your order. I did and they refunded my money right away. I went right over to http://www.dodocase.com/, ordered a custom made iPad case, and it was at my doorstep 5 days later. Amazing. Superb quality, I couldn't be happier. Check it out you won't be sorry you did.

Sand Man
Sep 4, 2011, 01:53 AM
Save the hassle and cancel your order. I did and they refunded my money right away. I went right over to http://www.dodocase.com/, ordered a custom made iPad case, and it was at my doorstep 5 days later. Amazing. Superb quality, I couldn't be happier. Check it out you won't be sorry you did.

Custom Dodo Case with NO FEATURES that is. NO auto sleep/wake, NO camera hole. I am happy for you if that is what you want but therefore better cases.out there. Wait till your corners fall out.

PacMookBro
Sep 4, 2011, 01:48 PM
Now is the right time to CANCEL YOUR ORDER. Like one of the posters here said, it's not worth it.

nebulousman
Jun 21, 2012, 08:55 PM
ordered mine on May 9 and nothing yet - they had the ship in 7-10 business days on their site when I ordered but it has been removed since - I guess others are having an issue too

yes I got 2 emails prompted by my inquiries - both said they were finishing it up and I'd have it that day or the next but nothing - and btw I paid $100 for mine

its about setting the right expectation - feel like I've been lied to 3 times - I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to order from them because of the questionable customer service behavior

bhags8
Jun 23, 2012, 11:30 PM
LOL at glen_e, all he does is b!tch and moan about every iPad case and post the same pictures on every thread. Funny how he is quick to jump all over the OP and other posters that have had a problem with Treegloo. What a hypocrite. Come to think of it, the cases Glen_e is always complaining about are: Dodocase, Portenzo, and all the other book-like cases, with the exception of Treegloo. Maybe he works for Treegloo and that's why he's all ********?!?!?
Your not the authority of these forums loser.

glen e
Jun 23, 2012, 11:34 PM
LOL at glen_e, all he does is b!tch and moan about every iPad case and post the same pictures on every thread. Funny how he is quick to jump all over the OP and other posters that have had a problem with Treegloo. What a hypocrite. Come to think of it, the cases Glen_e is always complaining about are: Dodocase, Portenzo, and all the other book-like cases, with the exception of Treegloo. Maybe he works for Treegloo and that's why he's all ********?!?!?
Your not the authority of these forums loser.

Grow up.............I have not bought anything from them in a year as their stuff is wood too....you might look at the age of this thread before you go bashing here and look like an fool....

Cybersteve
Jul 18, 2012, 03:08 PM
If a company doesn't follow what is being said about them on the forums, good or bad, maybe you should think twice before making the purchase...Just a thought...