PDA

View Full Version : Best eBay TPU Case (iPad 2)

Mr. Glass
Apr 23, 2011, 09:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to go with a smart cover for the front / TPU case for the back for our iPad 2.

I have seen many different smart cover compatible TPU cases on eBay, and I have heard good and bad things about various models here on the forum.

Can someone please post a link to the best one on eBay (clear color)?

I am pretty sure that this is the best cross between functionality and durability at the moment, but am definitely open to suggestions from anyone who thinks otherwise.

I know that there are a ton of other TPU case threads in this forum, so thank you for your patience and help with such a redundant topic!

-Glass

gigaguy
Apr 23, 2011, 10:04 PM
I ordered this guys in black, got lots of positives on another thread. haven't got mine yet. supposed to have matte texture which I prefer. I don't like the glossy, more slippery ones, there's one or 2 threads on it, search helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLEAR-SMART-COVER-COMPATIBLE-CASE-APPLE-IPAD-2-/220771599476?pt=US_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item3367034474

Mikesus
Apr 24, 2011, 02:42 PM
So how do you get the cover on? It looks like it completely wraps the edge?

robby818
Apr 28, 2011, 11:12 PM
2 questions, will it fit with a skin like best skins, and how easy/hard is it to get on/off? Thinking about using this as a snap holder for another case...

Got mine today and yes it fits with a skin. I use both Bestskins and Wrapsol on my iPads. No problems with either one. I also ordered a monoprice TPU case and it fits too, but it was difficult to get on.

My only gripe is that the iPad2 feels very heavy with this case on.