PDA

View Full Version : Lion Developer Preview 2 Problems

AppleRocks2011
Apr 24, 2011, 09:25 AM
I have MAC OS X Lion Developer Preview 2 installed on a partition of my hard drive, and I am a little hesitant to install it completely. I had Developer Preview 1 and there was a major audio problem.

I wanted to know if there were any major problems with DP2. If there are not, I can't wait to install it!

Thanks.

celticpride678
Apr 24, 2011, 10:05 AM
I have MAC OS X Lion Developer Preview 2 installed on a partition of my hard drive, and I am a little hesitant to install it completely.

Anyone see something wrong here?

AppleRocks2011
Apr 24, 2011, 10:22 AM
Hahaha That was a problem with my wording- I mean I have it fully installed on a separate partition on my Hard drive. I am hesitant to install it to my main partition which I use every day.

Now would be a good time for me to mention that I have a MacBook Pro 13' (2009) with 4GB of Ram and 750 GB HardDrive.

celticpride678
Apr 24, 2011, 10:27 AM
Hahaha That was a problem with my wording- I mean I have it fully installed on a separate partition on my Hard drive. I am hesitant to install it to my main partition which I use every day.

Now would be a good time for me to mention that I have a MacBook Pro 13' (2009) with 4GB of Ram and 750 GB HardDrive.

You should never install a developer preview as your main OS...no matter how stable it might be.

baryon
Apr 24, 2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah wait until it gets officially released, it's going to happen pretty soon!