PDA

View Full Version : Camera holes in cases

Mikesus
Apr 24, 2011, 01:24 PM
Ok after all the frenzy of having to have a camera hole, how many folks are using it? I seems like a huge gimmick as you would have to hold the case wide open to use it (looks like with 2 hands) so how would you snap a picture? It is awkward enough trying to snap a pic with a smart cover, I just can't see how useful this would be?

jedolley
Apr 24, 2011, 01:30 PM
Well, I can't comment on using the camera in a case with a cover, because I don't use those types of cases. I don't get why it would be awkward to take a picture if using the smart cover, just take it off... ;)

Mikesus
Apr 24, 2011, 01:32 PM
Well, I can't comment on using the camera in a case with a cover, because I don't use those types of cases. I don't get why it would be awkward to take a picture if using the smart cover, just take it off... ;)

More of the size of the iPad, with a case it would be twice as wide...

jedolley
Apr 24, 2011, 01:36 PM
More of the size of the iPad, with a case it would be twice as wide...

As I said, I am not commenting on a case with a built in cover because I don't use those. However, using the camera with a smart cover was already awkward, and I was reminding you that a smart cover was designed to be removed when needed.

Mikesus
Apr 24, 2011, 01:46 PM

As I said, I am not commenting on a case with a built in cover because I don't use those. However, using the camera with a smart cover was already awkward, and I was reminding you that a smart cover was designed to be removed when needed.

Exactly it either comes off and you have to put it somewhere, or you have to fold it back.