PDA

View Full Version : Mac Portable...

shadowfax0
Sep 17, 2002, 04:48 PM
...I'm not sure if this should be here or in the "Collecter's" catagory. Anyhow, I have an old Mac Portable, I dont' ahve any specs at the moment, but if anyone wants to know, ill find out.

King Cobra
Sep 17, 2002, 06:47 PM
Here are some of the specs:

shadowfax0
Sep 17, 2002, 09:09 PM
Thanks KC, just what I needed! :) (BTW, we ever gonna fix a meeting place sometime? School's on now, so Im more...predictable I guess, well m schedule is at least :) )

Hemingray
Sep 17, 2002, 09:50 PM
Have you been able to successfully boot it? Does yours have the backlight upgrade? I can't imagine the brick batteries still work... every time I try to boot mine I get a myriad of Sad Macs. :( I'm almost positive it's due to the battery (which I believe is required to be in the computer even if the computer's plugged in to AC). I could be wrong tho.

Hemingray
Sep 17, 2002, 10:07 PM
Heh....heheh.... now that's just funny. :D

Spock
Sep 27, 2002, 10:40 PM
Did'nt the Mafia tie these to peoples leg and drop the in the ocean??

MacBandit
Sep 27, 2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Hemingray
Heh....heheh.... now that's just funny. :D

That thing must have some incredible floatation because it would flip otherwise. :D

mmcneil
Sep 29, 2002, 07:14 PM
I actually took one of these on a business trip to Europe from Hawii circa 1987 - it weigh'd a ton - it hurt your legs to put on your lap!! It did fit on the tray table fairly well:D

MacBandit
Sep 30, 2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by mmcneil
I actually took one of these on a business trip to Europe from Hawii circa 1987 - it weigh'd a ton - it hurt your legs to put on your lap!! It did fit on the tray table fairly well:D

I'm amazed it didn't snap the plastic tray off. :D