PDA

View Full Version : app loading problem

bluehill
Apr 26, 2011, 10:19 AM
I am getting following errors while loading the app through Application loader

I am loading the zip file which i created from the .app file (under the distribution build)

1)Unable to extract codesigning entitlements from your application. Please make sure company contacts directory.app is valid Mach executable that's properly codesigned.

2)Application failed codesign verification. This signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate.

3)iphone/ipod touch: application executable contains unsupported architecture(s):i386

Please suggest

PhoneyDeveloper
Apr 26, 2011, 10:46 AM
Number 3 suggests that you're trying to upload a simulator build, not a distribution/device build.

You can upload directly from the Organizer window rather than with the separate Application Loader app. I think it's better to go that way.

I've only done this with the Xcode 3.2.x Organizer.
You need to first set things up in iTunes connect and tell it that you're going to upload an update.

Choose your Distribution/Device build.
Clean.
Build and Archive.
Then in the Organizer Select the archived app and Choose Validate. That should complete within a short period of time. (You want to Validate before you upload, just in case there's a problem.)
Then Choose Submit.

bluehill
Apr 28, 2011, 12:47 AM
Number 3 suggests that you're trying to upload a simulator build, not a distribution/device build.

You can upload directly from the Organizer window rather than with the separate Application Loader app. I think it's better to go that way.

I've only done this with the Xcode 3.2.x Organizer.
You need to first set things up in iTunes connect and tell it that you're going to upload an update.

Choose your Distribution/Device build.
Clean.
Build and Archive.
Then in the Organizer Select the archived app and Choose Validate. That should complete within a short period of time. (You want to Validate before you upload, just in case there's a problem.)
Then Choose Submit.

Thanks phoneyDeveloper your suggestion worked..