PDA

View Full Version : What to do about my Macbook Air 13''

cubanbeer
Apr 27, 2011, 12:30 AM
So i bought an air back in October when they first came out.
1st Apple store visit to get the new air top-case realigned as it was slightly tapered to one side as well as to look at screen for lines --> they said everything okay.
2nd time they replaced the display/housing as i recorded the lines on the cellphone.
Heres the kicker when i went to pick it up, a wire was sticking out from the vents above the keyboard. The guy was clueless, I told him ugh the cable isnt supposed to be sticking out. Then he said oh let me go find out....
Needless to say all apple techs were out to lunch "8pm'' (Lunch).... really, you'll have to pick it up tomorrow I was so furious.

*** current issue is that the fan starts whirling while i'm looking at PDF's or power points nothing too graphic intensive. After the repair the air runs hotter, is there anything that could cause this and what should I do. The geniuses arent very good at what they do where I live (aka quality!!!! big negative
?????)

macaddict3
Apr 28, 2011, 10:21 AM
bring it to the your nearby city for example if you are in new york state go to the timesquare one. Its probably more reliable in the new york city than other ones but idk dont live the states so you should ask someone else